Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

[V3 to V3.0.5] Nothing is displayed anymore

Hello

I've just switched with the V3.0.5 of FusionCharts and nothing is rendering anymore. However, the swf is still generated but if I right click it, it says : "Movie not loaded". I used to call it with JS and there are no error on page.

I looked at the documentation but there's not a lot of information to switch from 3.0 to 3.0.5 and I found nothing in the forum about my bug. Thank for the help.

Here's my XML code :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<graph caption='TITLE CAPTION' subcaption='' xAxisName='Status' yAxisName='WO No.' showValues='0' showPercentValues='1' showPercentageValues='1' showPercentInToolTip='1' showFCMenuItem='0' showNames='1' RotateNames='1' >
<set name='H' value='101' color='9A6EB8' />
<set name='O' value='152' color='13FA08' />
<set name='O' value='153' color='10C040' />
<set name='O' value='154' color='6CAB32' />
</graph>

Here's my HTML code :

<script type="text/javascript" src="../FusionCharts/JSClass/FusionCharts.js"></script>
<div id="divGraph" name="divGraph">
 <div id="chartdiv" align="center">FusionCharts</div>
   <script type="text/javascript">
    var myChart = new FusionCharts("../FusionCharts/Charts/Doughnut3D.swf", "Doughnut3D", "800", "600");
    myChart.setDataURL("TEMP/SUPERSTAR_29U1206GB2844.xml");
    myChart.render("chartdiv");
   </script><br>
</div>

(Would it be because of set name="" instead of label=""???)

Thank for the help

hey daniel,

i have the same problem on my end. i actually have a post below yours. i just purchased fusion charts last week and i cannot figure out what i need to do to get the retail version working.

to recap, if i run the included samples on my local machine, they render just fine. however, if i upload them to my server, they do not render. the evaluation version works both on my local machine and server. i am at a complete loss as to what to do now.