Sign in to follow this  
carlo

Bar2D.swf Value Label Position

Hi,

I don't how position negative data value label on the right position like positive value. Let me to explain with this example:

The result is the attached image.

I would like to display the "-378" data label on the right too, so to eliminate the space between the text label and the blue bar.

The detail of the example are (FusionCharts v3.2.1 (Released on 6th October 2010) :

xml data:

<chart caption="Dettaglio Voci CoGe" xAxisName="Euro" yAxisName="CoGe" bgColor="ffffff" showValues="1" canvasBorderThickness="1" canvasBorderColor="999999" plotFillAngle="330" plotBorderColor="999999" divLineAlpha="0" formatNumberScale="0" decimalSeparator="," thousandSeparator="." chartTopMargin="0" chartLeftMargin="0" adjustDiv="0" >

<set label="RESI - RETTIFICHE BLOCCHI MARMO ITALIA" value="-11768.69" color='0000FF' />

<set label="RESI - RETTIFICHE LASTRE GRANITO ITALIA" value="-95440.46" color='0000FF' />

<set label="RESI - RETTIFICHE LASTRE MARMO ITALIA" value="-246221.53" color='0000FF' />

<set label="RESI - RETTIFICHE LAVORATI MARMO ITALIA" value="-98921.41" color='0000FF' />

<set label="RESI - RETTIFICHE BLOCCHI GRANITO ITALIA" value="-378.00" color='0000FF' />

<set label="RESI RETTIFICHE LAVORATI GRANITO ITALIA" value="-86188.69" color='0000FF' />

<set label="RICAVI BLOCCHI GRANITO ITALIA" value="312223.88" color='0000FF' />

<set label="RICAVI BLOCCHI MARMO ITALIA" value="2431593.87" color='0000FF' />

<set label="RICAVI LASTRE GRANITO ITALIA" value="4631490.47" color='0000FF' />

<set label="RICAVI LASTRE GRANITO PER COMMESSE" value="2071.58" color='0000FF' />

<set label="RICAVI LASTRE MARMO ITALIA" value="6910942.22" color='0000FF' />

<set label="RICAVI LASTRE MARMO PER COMMESSE" value="15362.70" color='0000FF' />

<set label="RICAVI LASTRE SFUSE GRANITO" value="26569.20" color='0000FF' />

<set label="RICAVI LASTRE SFUSE MARMO" value="13400.09" color='0000FF' />

<set label="RICAVI LAVORATI GRANITO ITALIA" value="4318441.84" color='0000FF' />

<set label="RICAVI LAVORATI MARMO ITALIA" value="6284755.02" color='0000FF' />

</chart>

Simple html debug page

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head>

<title>Single Series Bar 2D Chart</title>

<link href="../../Contents/assets/ui/css/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

<link href="../../Contents/assets/prettify/prettify.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

<script language="JavaScript" src="../../Charts/FusionCharts.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="../../Contents/assets/ui/js/jquery-1.4.2.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="../../Contents/assets/prettify/prettify.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="../../Contents/assets/ui/js/json2.js"></script>

<body>

<h3 class="chart-title">Single Series Bar 2D Chart</h3>

<p> </p>

<div id="chartdiv" align="center">

FusionCharts. </div>

<script type="text/javascript">

var chart = new FusionCharts("../../Charts/Bar2D.swf", "ChartId", "560", "400", "0", "0");

chart.setXMLUrl("../Data/XML/test2dbar.txt");

chart.render("chartdiv");

</script>

<p> </p>

<P align="center">2D Bar chart showing brand value of top companies in the world. Custom gradient anglehas been applied to bars.</P>

<br/>

<div class="qua-button-holder">

<a class="qua qua-button view-chart-data" href="javascript:void(0)"><span>View XML</span></a>

<a class="qua qua-button view-chart-data" href="javascript:void(0)"><span>View JSON</span></a>

</div>

<div class="show-code-block">

<div class="show-code-close-btn"><a class="qua qua-button" href="javascript:void(0)"><span>Close</span></a></div>

<pre class="prettyprint"></pre>

</div>

</body>

</html>

Thanks

post-28137-0-27073700-1336559560_thumb.jpg

Edited by carlo

Guest Sumedh

Sorry,

I have solved.

Thanks

Glad to know that you have managed to resolve your issue.

smile.gif

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem Carlo had. Unfortunatelly, I have not been able to solve it yet. I am using a 3D stacked bar graph where all the values but one are positive. There is only a negative one and I would need its value data to be shown at right, as the rest of the values are.

Any idea?

Thank you very much beforehand.

Frank

Hi Frank,

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem Carlo had. Unfortunatelly, I have not been able to solve it yet. I am using a 3D stacked bar graph where all the values but one are positive. There is only a negative one and I would need its value data to be shown at right, as the rest of the values are.

Any idea?

Thank you very much beforehand.

Frank

Could you please try setting a smaller value for "yAxisMaxValue" to provide enough space for the data value to be displayed on the right side?

For example, if your negative data value is '-200', please try setting "yAxisMaxValue" to '-500' or more.

In case this does not help, please send us your relevant XML.

Awaiting your feedback.

Hi!

Thank you very much for your reply. I tried modifying values for "yAxisMaxValue" but it did not change the side where the value is shown. Making it smaller that the shown number increases the gap with the axis labels, but I had already got that gap by altering the value of label padding. I tried to upload a picture but I could not, but in any case it is the same effect Carlo reported on his picture. The value of the negative bar falls at the left of the Y axis while the rest of numbers go to the right. What I wanted is to have all the values on the right side, even if the figure (and its corresponding bar in the graph) is negative.

I am using Vs. 3.2 but this FC is embedded into an application so I cannot see neither the XML code nor add more code, just configure the parameters that build the graph.

Thank you for your concern. I find this forum really helpful.

Regards,

Frank

Hi Frank,

Could you please try setting a smaller value for "yAxisMaxValue" to provide enough space for the data value to be displayed on the right side?

For example, if your negative data value is '-200', please try setting "yAxisMaxValue" to '-500' or more.

In case this does not help, please send us your relevant XML.

Awaiting your feedback.

Guest Bindhu

Hi!

Thank you very much for your reply. I tried modifying values for "yAxisMaxValue" but it did not change the side where the value is shown. Making it smaller that the shown number increases the gap with the axis labels, but I had already got that gap by altering the value of label padding. I tried to upload a picture but I could not, but in any case it is the same effect Carlo reported on his picture. The value of the negative bar falls at the left of the Y axis while the rest of numbers go to the right. What I wanted is to have all the values on the right side, even if the figure (and its corresponding bar in the graph) is negative.

I am using Vs. 3.2 but this FC is embedded into an application so I cannot see neither the XML code nor add more code, just configure the parameters that build the graph.

Thank you for your concern. I find this forum really helpful.

Regards,

Frank

Hi Frank,

Can you please turn on the debug mode and share the debug information with us?

This debug information contains the XML data and that would suffice for our further testing.

For more details on 'Debug Mode (Window)', please refer to the link below,

http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/?Debug/Window.html

Hope this helps!