jhbrooks

Using List Item Dates (I.e., Modified & Created) In Graphs

I have a Custom List in SharePoint. I want to create an "Activity Monitor" line graph. The graph will show the number of records modified each day for the last xx days (probably 7 days or so).

When I create a view with Modified (or Created) dates in the view, they don't appear in the data tables in the chart wizard. Is that a current limitation? Not being able to filter data by dates is also very limiting.

Am I missing something or is this a hard limitation with the existing product?

Guest vishal@fusioncharts

I have a Custom List in SharePoint. I want to create an "Activity Monitor" line graph. The graph will show the number of records modified each day for the last xx days (probably 7 days or so).

When I create a view with Modified (or Created) dates in the view, they don't appear in the data tables in the chart wizard. Is that a current limitation? Not being able to filter data by dates is also very limiting.

Am I missing something or is this a hard limitation with the existing product?

Hi jhbrooks,

Thanks for reporting these issues.

The current version of the product does not allow you to use Created and Modified fields.

You can use date type data if you do not choose any view in the Data Source->Data Provider step. That is, Select View = None.

These are product regressions and we are working on it. These will be fixed in the next product revision that is due out soon.

Thanks

Vishal

Hi jhbrooks,

Thanks for reporting these issues.

The current version of the product does not allow you to use Created and Modified fields.

You can use date type data if you do not choose any view in the Data Source->Data Provider step. That is, Select View = None.

These are product regressions and we are working on it. These will be fixed in the next product revision that is due out soon.

Thanks

Vishal

Hi Vishal,

Can you confirm whether the June 1 2012 release of Collabion Charts supports reading the Created and Modified fields?

I am currently using an older beta version and looking to use this functionality.

Guest vishal@fusioncharts

Hi Vishal,

Can you confirm whether the June 1 2012 release of Collabion Charts supports reading the Created and Modified fields?

I am currently using an older beta version and looking to use this functionality.

Hi,

This issue has been fixed. Please download the latest version of the product from our website and install it.

Thanks

Vishal

Hi,

This issue has been fixed. Please download the latest version of the product from our website and install it.

Thanks

Vishal

Thanks for your fast response Vishal.