Sign in to follow this  
srikanth964

Showaboutmenuitem Not Working In 3.2.1

Hi,

I updated to 3.2.1 and the showAboutMenuItem is not working. When I right click on the chart nothing happens. Can you please help me with this. I even tried it with the samples that come with the download of the Enterprise version. Below is the xml I modified for the sample.

<chart caption='Airline Delay Causes' showPercentageInLabel='1' showValues='0' showLabels='0' showLegend='1' showAboutMenuItem='1'>

<set value='14.94' label='Weather' color='429EAD'/>

<set value='19.17' label='Volume' color='4249AD'/>

<set value='7.14' label='Closed Runway' color='AD42A2'/>

<set value='7.75' label='Others' color='D4AC31'/>

</chart>

Note: I checked this in different browsers and it is working in IE 8, Mozilla, Safari. But I am having issues with Google Chrome. The Chrome version I have is 19.0.1084.52 m

Edited by srikanth964

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Thank you for the post.

Please note that "showAboutMenuItem" attribute (when setting to 1) shows up a custom context menu in the chart but it seems you have not set any custom text and/or link to the context menu of the chart in your XML code.

You can change the default "About FusionCharts" context menu item to show your label and link by using "aboutMenuItemLabel" and "aboutMenuItemLink" attributes with "showAboutMenuItem".

For more information on "Adding Your Own Context Menu", please follow the link below:

http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/?AttDesc/CustomAboutMenu.html

Hope this helps!