Sign in to follow this  
Dinesh M

Can Scroll Bar Be Shown For Any Fusion Chart

Hi,

I have implemented many fusion chart library's but one problem I am facing here is when data is growing then that data is shown without scroll bar.

In fusion chart can we display the scroll bar if data is growing on x-axis?

Please let me know if this is possible in fusion charts.

Thanks,

Dinesh

Hi Dinesh,

Yes, it is possible to display scroll bar using Scroll Bar charts.:)

The scroll charts are used in dashboards and monitors when there is a lot of data to show, but very little space. Instead of accommodating all data in the constrained space, you can use a scroll charts to increase the space and display the data better.

For more demos, please refer the following link:

http://www.fusioncharts.com/demos/gallery/#scroll-charts

It will not be possible to show the scroll bar as data grows on X axis. By default, scroll bar appears.

Hope this helps.

Hi Dinesh,

Yes, it is possible to display scroll bar using Scroll Bar charts.:)

The scroll charts are used in dashboards and monitors when there is a lot of data to show, but very little space. Instead of accommodating all data in the constrained space, you can use a scroll charts to increase the space and display the data better.

For more demos, please refer the following link:

http://www.fusioncha.../#scroll-charts

It will not be possible to show the scroll bar as data grows on X axis. By default, scroll bar appears.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Thanks for you reply, But I need scroll bar for "Box and Whisker" power charts, as I am unable to find any way to implement scroll bar for

1 - Box and whisker power charts

2 - stackedbar2d and stackedarear2d fusion charts

Please let me know if it is possible to display scroll bar for the above types of charts.

Thanks,

Dinesh

Hi Dinesh,

No, it is not possible to display scroll bar for Stacked Area/Stacked Bar/Box and whisker charts.:(

Is there any alternative for the above problem for box and whisker charts as I am in the process of purchasing the license. Also can any one from the technical team contact me before I go ahead for purchasing the license.

Thanks,

Dinesh

Hey Dinesh,

Box and whisker charts does not support scroll bar as of now and we do not have any work around for the same.

Your support request(118197) has been processed and one of our Technical Team Members will get in touch with you asap.:)