Sign in to follow this  
fashel

Can't Load Map

Hi Fusion map

I'm using the trial verson,

i'm trying to create a folder with php fusion with mengoneksikan database.

i have a problem when opening a folder with php fusion as shown below.

FusionMaps Demo Application - Database + Drill-down State-wise population distribution - with respect to total US population.

Click on a state to see more details. element and add the attributes that we need.

$strXML = ""; #define out color range $strXML .= ""; $strXML .= ""; $strXML .= ""; $strXML .= ""; $strXML .= ""; $strXML .= ""; # Add the starting element for data $strXML .= ""; # Fetch all data now # Initialize sum container $strQuery = "select sum(data) datap from fcmap_distribution"; $result3 = mysql_query($strQuery) or die(mysql_error()); $rs = mysql_fetch_array($result3); #extract total sum if(count($rs)!=0) $sumdata=$rs['datap']; # Fetch all Internal id and data sum $strQuery = "select Internal_Id, sum(data) datap from fcmap_distribution group by Internal_Id"; $result = mysql_query($strQuery) or die(mysql_error()); # Check if we've records to show if ($result) { # Iterate through each record while($rs1= mysql_fetch_array($result)) { $strQuery ="select * from fcmap_master where Internal_Id='" . $rs1['Internal_Id'] . "'"; $result1 = mysql_query($strQuery) or die(mysql_error()); $rs2 = mysql_fetch_array($result1); # Generate , calculating sum and Percentage data #and also add link to it # The link will in format Detailed.php?Internal_Id=Int_Id&map=map_swf.swf - we'll need to URL Encode this link to convert & to %26 (or manually add it as %26 instead of &) $strXML .= "

Thank you.

Edited by fashel

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Could you please elaborate a bit more on your issue with the complete PHP code?

Also could you please explain a bit more on "i have a problem when opening a folder with php fusion as shown below" ?

Awaiting your inputs.

hi Sashibhusan

thank you for your response

Initially, I tried to open a direct way of making a chart using php with data retrieved from the database

I tried directly from the extraction of the fusion chart.

Can you give me a tutorial using the fusion maps as I am still confused by the tutorial provided by the fusion chart.

thank you.

try.bmp

error2.bmp

Edited by fashel

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Please find the link below, which explains the step by step procedure for creating Charts in PHP and MySQL data base with FusionCharts XT.

http://blog.fusioncharts.com/2012/03/javascript-charts-using-php-and-mysql-with-fusioncharts-xt-part-2/

Please note that in the skeleton of design flow will be same for FusionMaps but a little changes needs to be done as per the FusionMaps Documentation.

Please go through the tutorial and see if it helps !

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

You can ask any queries related to FusionCharts at any time by dropping a mail to FusionCharts Team < [email protected]>.

Hope this helps !

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

You can ask any queries related to FusionCharts at any time by dropping a mail to FusionCharts Team < [email protected]>.

Hope this helps !

HI too,

Thank you very much for your help.

I will try your advice