RThompson

Menu Item Changes

Looking for some help please. We are taking on a huge enterprise metrics project using FusionCharts V3 we bought a few years ago. As part of the build we want to change the menu item label from FusionCharts to our company. I thought I followed the xml entries properly however it is not working. We are developing this in ASP and the code is below. The red bold entries are what we entered yet it is not working. The menu displays but still reads About FusionCharts.

xmlData.Append("<chart ")

Dim ChartTitle As String

ChartTitle = "caption='" & ddlBU.SelectedValue & " Programs Labor Dollar Variance for Cycle Year " & ddlPeriod.SelectedValue & "'"

xmlData.Append(ChartTitle)

xmlData.Append("subcaption='Click on column for details' showValues='0'")

' xmlData.Append("useRoundEdges='1'")

' xmlData.Append("exportEnabled='1' exportAtClient='1' exportHandler='fcExporter1'")

xmlData.Append("labelDisplay='Rotate' slantLabels='1' xAxisName='' yAxisName='' numberPrefix='$' sNumberSuffix='%25' bgColor='FFFFFF' showAboutMenuItem='1' aboutMenuItemLabel='About Enterprise Support Office' aboutMenuItemLink='n-https://neo.pearson.com/docs/DOC-88377'")

xmlData.Append("bgAlpha='30' showBorder='0' canvasBordercolor='FFFFFF' canvasBgColor='FFFFFF' outCnvBaseFont='verdana' outCnvBaseFontSize='11'")

xmlData.Append("divLineIsDashed='1' divLineDashLen='1' divLineDashGap='2'showAlternateHGridColor='0'toolTipBorderColor='FBF5EA'")

xmlData.Append("toolTipBgColor='FBF5EA' legendBorderColor='FFFFFF' legendShadow='0'>")

Guest Bindhu

Looking for some help please. We are taking on a huge enterprise metrics project using FusionCharts V3 we bought a few years ago. As part of the build we want to change the menu item label from FusionCharts to our company. I thought I followed the xml entries properly however it is not working. We are developing this in ASP and the code is below. The red bold entries are what we entered yet it is not working. The menu displays but still reads About FusionCharts.

xmlData.Append("<chart ")

Dim ChartTitle As String

ChartTitle = "caption='" & ddlBU.SelectedValue & " Programs Labor Dollar Variance for Cycle Year " & ddlPeriod.SelectedValue & "'"

xmlData.Append(ChartTitle)

xmlData.Append("subcaption='Click on column for details' showValues='0'")

' xmlData.Append("useRoundEdges='1'")

' xmlData.Append("exportEnabled='1' exportAtClient='1' exportHandler='fcExporter1'")

xmlData.Append("labelDisplay='Rotate' slantLabels='1' xAxisName='' yAxisName='' numberPrefix=' sNumberSuffix='%25' bgColor='FFFFFF' showAboutMenuItem='1' aboutMenuItemLabel='About Enterprise Support Office' aboutMenuItemLink='n-https://neo.pearson.com/docs/DOC-88377'" )

xmlData.Append("bgAlpha='30' showBorder='0' canvasBordercolor='FFFFFF' canvasBgColor='FFFFFF' outCnvBaseFont='verdana' outCnvBaseFontSize='11'")

xmlData.Append("divLineIsDashed='1' divLineDashLen='1' divLineDashGap='2'showAlternateHGridColor='0'toolTipBorderColor='FBF5EA'" )

xmlData.Append("toolTipBgColor='FBF5EA' legendBorderColor='FFFFFF' legendShadow='0'>")

Hi,

Welcome to the FusionCharts Forum :)

Thank you for the post.

I am afraid, I am unable to replicate the issue.

Please find attached screen shot of the chart rendered with the context menu displaying the custom company name.

Hope this helps!

post-23884-0-31129600-1341912977_thumb.png

Thank you for the reply Bindhu. We are doing something wrong. I had our developer take a shot at inserting this xml and it did not work - nothing changed.

Hi,

Welcome to the FusionCharts Forum :)

Thank you for the post.

I am afraid, I am unable to replicate the issue.

Please find attached screen shot of the chart rendered with the context menu displaying the custom company name.

Hope this helps!

Guest Bindhu

Hi,

Can you please let us know the version of FusionCharts suite that you are currently using?

This feature is supported by FusionCharts v3.1 and above.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the reply Bindhu. We are running version 3.0. The menu item change was listed in the V3 documentation so figured it would apply.

Hi,

Can you please let us know the version of FusionCharts suite that you are currently using?

This feature is supported by FusionCharts v3.1 and above.

Hope this helps!