Sign in to follow this  
nitinvertigo

Problem With The Image Saver Assembly

Hello everyone, I am working on a web application that uses fusioncharts to display reports.The application also has an option to capture the fusioncharts as images and exporting it to ppt.I am using server side coding for capturing the fusioncharts.The problem is the export-to-ppt functionality works fine in the local copy of the application, whereas after publishing ,it shows an error that "service unavailable".We know that it is a problem with capturing the fusioncharts because if we remove the image saving part, the ppt comes(without the images).I would like to mention that we are using the latest dlls for capturing the images.Can anyone provide me the solution.Thank You.

Guest Sumedh

Hello everyone, I am working on a web application that uses fusioncharts to display reports.The application also has an option to capture the fusioncharts as images and exporting it to ppt.I am using server side coding for capturing the fusioncharts.The problem is the export-to-ppt functionality works fine in the local copy of the application, whereas after publishing ,it shows an error that "service unavailable".We know that it is a problem with capturing the fusioncharts because if we remove the image saving part, the ppt comes(without the images).I would like to mention that we are using the latest dlls for capturing the images.Can anyone provide me the solution.Thank You.

Hi,

.Net image Saver assembly does not support the exporting of charts into ppt. It can export only in Image.