Sign in to follow this  
amitporeciti

Problem While Exporting Charts Using Server Side Method.

Hi,

I am facing a wierdproblem while exporting charts using server side method.

I am using Fusioncharts V.3.2.2 in my web application deployed on Weblogic server.

I am doing serverside export of charts which i invoke using exportChart() method from my javascript and facing this wierd problem while exporting the charts.I am not facingthis on all enviroemnts

in spite the factthat the code is absoultly the same, sceraio, data is absoultly the same.

I get followingexception from Image Generator

Jul 12, 2012 3:27:22AM com.fusioncharts.exporter.generators.ImageGenerator getChartImage

INFO: Creating theChart image

Jul 12, 2012 3:27:22AM com.fusioncharts.exporter.generators.ImageGenerator getChartImage

SEVERE: Image data isnot in proper format:java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported data type225

INFO: Creating the Chartimage

SEVERE: Image data isnot in proper format:java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported data type225

The moment, I restartmy server, the same chart export works absoultely fine and then after somehours or days, I get the same error again.

I am not able toreproduce it even at my will and wish.

I had a look at thesource code where this exception is beign thrown from ImageGeneratorgetChartImage(), and it seems that this exception is being thrown fromBufferedImage() but why when and how is a bg mystery for me.

Request you to givesome pointers, I am not able to find anything on this error in your forums oranywhere else on the net.

Guest Bindhu

Hi,

Unless we replicate the issue and then debug we will not be able to provide any solution(obviously).

Hence, we request you to please replicate the issue and host the erroneous project.

Please provide us the Live URL along with the steps to recreate the issue.