Sign in to follow this  
sameerpokarna

Require.js And Interactive Pie Chart

Hi,

I have an application implemented using require.js and backbone.js, and I am embedding fusion pie charts in this application. All this works fine.

For interactivity on the pie chart, the documentation says that I can add a javascript function in the same HTML file, and use the "link" attribute on the set node. I cannot seem to get this to work. Is there any special consideration if I am using Fusion charts from require.js?

If I use the alert() call instead of my defined JS function, it works fine.

Any input will help.

Thanks and regards,

Sameer

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi Sameer,

With regard to your issue, could you please check, whether your JavaScript function is getting executed (for the Pie Slice link) by putting one alert call inside the function?

Also, could you please provide the code snippet for "How you are providing the JavaScript link in the XML code and your custom JavaScript function definition", to look into your issue?

Awaiting your response !

Hi Sashibhushan,

Thanks for your reply. I was making a basic mistake, and could get the functionality to work.

Regards,

Sameer

=====

Hi Sameer,

With regard to your issue, could you please check, whether your JavaScript function is getting executed (for the Pie Slice link) by putting one alert call inside the function?

Also, could you please provide the code snippet for "How you are providing the JavaScript link in the XML code and your custom JavaScript function definition", to look into your issue?

Awaiting your response !

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi Sameer,

I am glad to hear that you have managed of your own to resolve your issue.

Please do let us know if we could be of any further help.