Sign in to follow this  
badrinath

How To Upgrade To Latest Version

I have purchased the license for Fusion Chart 3.2.2.

I downloaded the latest FusionCharts suite and the version seems to be 3.2.3.

I replaced FusionCharts.js , FusionCharts.HC.js , FusionCharts.HC.Widgets.js and .swf files.

The chart loads fine but I get the Fusion chart watermarks on it (please refer the attached screenshots).

The first screenshot shows the chart loaded with flash player.

The second one shows the chart loaded with the function FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer('javascript')

I get watermarks (different watermarks) in both the cases. How do I avoid the watermarks. Please reply ASAP.

My other query is , Is there any difference between using the javascript files from the FusionCharts XT and FusionWidgets XT folders? I have both pie charts(FusionCharts XT) and angular charts (FusionWidgets XT) , so which folder should I use?

post-10402-0-50966300-1345729732_thumb.png

post-10402-0-85816500-1345730480_thumb.png

Edited by badrinath

Guest Sumedh

Hey,

Please try following steps:

> Replace Evaluation version Flash (SWF) files with newly purchased Flash (SWF) files (present in Download Package > Charts folder)

> Replace Evaluation version JavaScript files with newly purchased JavaScript files (present in Download Package > Charts folder)

> If you are using a version earlier to XT, make sure you have copied FusionCharts.HC.js and FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js (along with FusionCharts.js and jquery.min.js) from the Licensed Download Package > Charts folder.

> Clear your browser cache - very important step.

But I have already purchased version 3.2.2. Is the upgrade to the latest version free or should I exclusively purchase the latest version ?

Hey,

Please try following steps:

> Replace Evaluation version Flash (SWF) files with newly purchased Flash (SWF) files (present in Download Package > Charts folder)

> Replace Evaluation version JavaScript files with newly purchased JavaScript files (present in Download Package > Charts folder)

> If you are using a version earlier to XT, make sure you have copied FusionCharts.HC.js and FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js (along with FusionCharts.js and jquery.min.js) from the Licensed Download Package > Charts folder.

> Clear your browser cache - very important step.