Sign in to follow this  
jasonfill

Line Data Labels Up Vertically

Is it possible to line some data labels up vertically, so the start of each bar is in the same place (say at the red line in the image below):

Since the charts do not allow label grouping, I had to create 3 charts and group them, which will work if I can get the bars to all line up.

2012-10-01_14-19-48.png

Edited by jasonfill

Guest Bindhu

Is it possible to line some data labels up vertically, so the start of each bar is in the same place (say at the red line in the image below):

Since the charts do not allow label grouping, I had to create 3 charts and group them, which will work if I can get the bars to all line up.

2012-10-01_14-19-48.png

Hi,

Please try using the attribute 'maxLabelWidthPercent'.

This attribute restricts the maximum length of data labels in terms of percentage of the charts width that the data labels can occupy.

If a data label is longer than the specified percentage width then it will either be wrapped or get truncated, subject to availability of vertical space.

Unnecessary space is not reserved for the data labels, in case all of them are shorter than the specified maximum width.

For more details on 'Bar 2D Chart Specification Sheet', pleas refer to the link below,

http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/ChartSS/Bar2D.html

Hope this helps!