Tytn Hays

Evaluation Box Showing In Version 3.2

Hello,

We have version 3.2 and I'm using the MSCombiDY2D.swf chart, but the Evaluation box is showing; I've tried clearing my cache, and updating the chart type, but for some reason I cannot get rid of the evaluation box. I'm sure that we've purchased the 3.2 version so this shouldn't be showing.

post-25419-0-51367100-1349687859_thumb.png

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

Could you please try following steps?

> Replace Evaluation version Flash (SWF) files with newly purchased Flash (SWF) files (present in Download Package > Charts folder).

> Replace Evaluation version JavaScript files with newly purchased JavaScript files (present in Download Package > Charts folder)

> If you are using a version earlier to XT, make sure you have copied FusionCharts.HC.js and FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js (along with FusionCharts.js and jquery.min.js) from the Licensed Download Package > Charts folder.

> Clear your browser cache - very important step.

Thanks for your reply.

I have copied over the purchased/updated version of the SWF file.

I have copied over the following files from the downloaded package Charts folder into my working Charts folder:

* FusionCharts.js

* FusionChartsExportComponent.js

* highcharts.js

* jquery.min.js

* firebug-lite.js

I do not have the following files

* FusionCharts.HC.js

* FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js

I have completely cleaned out my cash many times.

Still this does not remove the evaluation version message. This is the only chart that it appears on.

Is it the case that the MSCombiDY2D chart is Fusion Charts XT only and not part of the 3.2 version?

Thanks.

Hi,

Could you please try following steps?

> Replace Evaluation version Flash (SWF) files with newly purchased Flash (SWF) files (present in Download Package > Charts folder).

> Replace Evaluation version JavaScript files with newly purchased JavaScript files (present in Download Package > Charts folder)

> If you are using a version earlier to XT, make sure you have copied FusionCharts.HC.js and FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js (along with FusionCharts.js and jquery.min.js) from the Licensed Download Package > Charts folder.

> Clear your browser cache - very important step.

Edited by Tytn Hays

Hi,

In User license, the combination charts are not available and hence Trial version of these files are packed along with the user pack.

Could you please pass us the license type you are having or your order id so that we can check and let you know?

Hi there,

We purchased versions 3.11 in 2008 on the 19th March. I have just downloaded the XT Update and moved the respective charts and files into the folders as suggested before, but I may need to do a full installation of XT into the main website repository? If you can let me know where I can find the Licence Type and Order Id information, I will try to find it and send it to you. We can't find any of that information through the account information pages.

The only change that has happened is that the Evaluation Version tag is now saying Trial Version

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

In User license, the combination charts are not available and hence Trial version of these files are packed along with the user pack.

Could you please pass us the license type you are having or your order id so that we can check and let you know?

Edited by Tytn Hays