mahmoud_mtk

Runtimeexception: #25081850 Mychartid::renderermanager Error

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

Could you please check, if the container name is properly specified in the render function or not?

If this doesn't help to resolve your issue, please send the sample code and chart XML

Hi,

Could you please check, if the container name is properly specified in the render function or not?

If this doesn't help to resolve your issue, please send the sample code and chart XML

Thanks, the problem has been fixed. it was due to that Flash Player was not installed on that machine.

However I expected a more descriptive error message from FC.

Thanks,

Mahmoud

Its glad to know that, you have managed to resolve your issue. smile.gif

I use the XT version and I have the same problem. But only with Chrome Browser.

This is very strange because when I refresh the page, 5 or 6 times, my FusionCharts's graph appears, and, after, if I refresh a seventh time, it disappears.

If I use debug mod (F12) I can see this message :

Hi,

I use the XT version and I have the same problem. But only with Chrome Browser.

This is very strange because when I refresh the page, 5 or 6 times, my FusionCharts's graph appears, and, after, if I refresh a seventh time, it disappears.

If I use debug mod (F12) I can see this message :

Please note that this is an error while rendering chart. This is possibly caused when there is an issue while accessing the chart container HTMLNode element. Could you please check if all the tags are correctly placed in order?

You may also refer to this post by one of the Forum members for further details on the issue and its possible solution.

Ref.- Forum Link

Hope this helps. :)

Hello,

Hi,

Please note that this is an error while rendering chart. This is possibly caused when there is an issue while accessing the chart container HTMLNode element. Could you please check if all the tags are correctly placed in order?

You may also refer to this post by one of the Forum members for further details on the issue and its possible solution.
Ref.- Forum Link

Hope this helps. smile.gif

What if all naming and placing of my html tags are correct? What if the error occurs only when I turn off flash support of my browser? Is it a possible bug or am I doing something wrong while configuring? Please clarify me.

1. Tried to use HLinearGauge.

2. Worked fine while flash is on

3. Turned off my browser flash support and checked.

4. Exhibits a error as follows:

Uncaught RuntimeException: #25081850 linearChartId::RendererManager Error >> There was an error rendering the chart. Enable FusionCharts JS debugMode for more information.

Trying to get an answer for this, but still haven't found one yet. I would be glad If anyone could clarify this.

Regards,

Premkumar

Guest Sumedh

Hi Premkumar,

This error may occur while accessing the chart container HTMLNode element. As, Sanjukta our colleague had mentioned earlier, did you check if all the tags properly placed in order?

Also, refer this forum post: http://forum.fusioncharts.com/topic/10310-uncaught-typeerror-illegal-invocation/

If this doesn't suffice, then please send us the chart XML/JSON.

Hello Sumedh,

Here is the chart XML. Please check this out.

<Chart bgColor='FFFFFF' bgAlpha='0,0' showBorder='0' upperLimit='100' lowerLimit='-2' gaugeRoundRadius='6' chartBottomMargin='5' showGaugeLabels='0' valueAbovePointer='0' pointerOnTop='0' pointerRadius='0' showTickMarks='0' showTickValues='0' showLimits='0' adjustTM='0' ticksBelowGauge='0' showValue='0' exportEnabled='1' exportAction='download' exportAtClient='0' showAboutMenuItem='1' aboutMenuItemLabel='About eG Innovations' aboutMenuItemLink='n-http://www.eginnovations.com'><colorRange><color minValue='0.0' maxValue='0.34' name='critical'  code='#bc1a17' toolTip='0.34' /><color minValue='0.34' maxValue='0.3' name='major'  code='#c3950a' toolTip='0.3' /><color minValue='0.3' maxValue='0.04' name='minor'  code='#8c337d' toolTip='0.04' /><color minValue='0.04' maxValue='9.8' name='unknown'  code='#4d91b0' toolTip='9.8' /><color minValue='9.8' maxValue='89.52' name='good'  code='#4c830b' toolTip='89.52' /></colorRange><styles><definition><style name='ValueFont' type='Font' bgColor='333333' size='10' color='FFFFFF'/></definition><application><apply toObject='VALUE' styles='valueFont'/></application></styles></Chart>

Regards,

Premkumar. A