Sign in to follow this  
the1roster

Query Results For Pie Chart

This is the first time I am creating a chart using my own query from my own database... I have successfully created the sample charts using the fusion chart examples and the MySQL World Database.

This question relates to a Pie Chart I am trying to make by querying a MySQL database and using Php:

I am having a problem populating a Pie Chart displaying results from the below query, you can see the query and the query results returns 1) Item Title, and 2) Value.

I have attached the 1) Render Chart file, 2) DataProvider file (where I have inserted the below query). Can you tell me why the below query will not display the results in the Pie Chart?

04_risk_4c1.png

carteras_chart.php

carteras_Data.php

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

A warm welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

Could you please check if the generated XML is in proper format or not?

Also, did you get any error message while rendering the chart? if yes, then please send us the error details.

Awaiting your response.

Hi,

This is the first time I am creating a chart using my own query from my own database... I have successfully created the sample charts using the fusion chart examples and the MySQL World Database.

This question relates to a Pie Chart I am trying to make by querying a MySQL database and using Php:

I am having a problem populating a Pie Chart displaying results from the below query, you can see the query and the query results returns 1) Item Title, and 2) Value.

I have attached the 1) Render Chart file, 2) DataProvider file (where I have inserted the below query). Can you tell me why the below query will not display the results in the Pie Chart?

04_risk_4c1.png

Could you please send us the details of the error you are receiving in the browser console?

Also, please send us the scaled-down sample or a Live URL so that we might test it.

Awaiting your reply.