Vedmack

How To Prevent From Clickurl To Be Fired When Dragging/dropping The Chart?

Hi

The following issue occurs in FF and IE (works just fine in Chrome)

I got several widgets in which I got charts , now when i click on the chart i display a dialog

When I drag the chart from place to place and drop it to a new location I don't expect the chart to run the function defined in clickURL , but it is firing the function and the dialog is being opened

How can I stop from there behavior ?

Regards

Daniel

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Could you please try once by upgrading to the latest version of FusionWidgets XT (V3.2) Service Release 2 ?

If you have still this issue, could you please provide the live URL (if feasible) or any sample code, to test and replicate the issue from our end?

For more information on "FusionWidgets Version History", please follow the link below:

http://docs.fusioncharts.com/widgets/Contents/?Introduction/WhatsNew.html

To upgrade to the latest FusionWidgets XT SR2, you need to re-download the entire package from the FusionCharts Product Upgrade Center.

Hope this helps.

Awaiting your response!

I have upgraded to FusionCharts XT(v3.2.2) SR5 veersion (is there a newer one?)

and the problem still exists... looks like in FF drag/drop being detected as a click event :/

I create a really simple page with two charts that are sortable (jquery) notice that when you drag and drop any of the charts an alert is being shown (in FF) in chrome and IE all just fine

I have a feeling that its somehow related to the fact that you got no 'event' in FF

any ideas ?

demo.html

Edited by Vedmack

Hi,

I have upgraded to FusionCharts XT(v3.2.2) SR5 veersion (is there a newer one?)

and the problem still exists... looks like in FF drag/drop being detected as a click event :/

I create a really simple page with two charts that are sortable (jquery) notice that when you drag and drop any of the charts an alert is being shown (in FF) in chrome and IE all just fine

I have a feeling that its somehow related to the fact that you got no 'event' in FF

any ideas ?

We are looking into this and shall update you at the earliest.

Thank you for your continued patience and support.

Just wanted to update you that its a bug in firefox and a workaround would be to use

helper: "clone"

inside sortable constructor

Edited by Vedmack

Hi,

Just wanted to update you that its a bug in firefox and a workaround would be to use

helper: "clone"

inside sortable constructor

Could you please download the latest upgraded and highly improved version of FusionCharts XT available and see if this helps in resolving in the issue?

Ref.- http://www.fusioncharts.com/download/trials/

Hope this helps. Do share your feedback.