Kranti.buddol

Primary And Seciondary Y Axis Values Plotting Issue

Hi Kranthi,

Hi All,

Could some one please help me to figure out the issue .I could not plot the Both yaxis values.please refer the attached image and xml .

Thanks

Kranthipost-32462-0-81672900-1352720984_thumb.png

Source.xml

Could you please try removing the attribute "numDivLines='0' " in the <chart> element to let the divisional lines be visible to show the values on both the axis?

Hope this helps. :)

Thank you very much Sanjukta.

This worked for me .

Can you please also let me know how to set auto scale values for Yaxis and secondary Y axis instead of yaxisMinvalue and YaxisMaxvalue (SyAxisMinValue and SyAxisMaxValue as well)

Hi,

Thank you very much Sanjukta.

This worked for me .

Can you please also let me know how to set auto scale values for Yaxis and secondary Y axis instead of yaxisMinvalue and YaxisMaxvalue (SyAxisMinValue and SyAxisMaxValue as well)

Glad that your issue is resolved. :)

Please note that in case you do not provide any values explicitly to the attributes "pYAxisMinValue", "pYAxisMaxValue", "sYAxisMinValue" and "sYAxisMaxValue", the chart would adjust these values automatically depending on the data values mentioned in the XML.

You can however set, "setAdaptiveYmin" and "setAdaptiveSYMin" to '1' in the <chart> element of the XML to let the y-axis lower limit adapt itself to a different figure based on values provided to the chart.

Ex:

<chart ... setAdaptiveYmin='1' setAdaptiveSYMin='1' >

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks Sanjukta,

For u r quick help ,but when i set the auto scale yaxis values , its does apply to my thresholds values they appear at top my plotting line.(Attached image)can you please provide the solution for this one as well

post-32462-0-90560200-1353346119_thumb.png

Guest Bindhu

Hi Kranti,

If you wish to have space above the threshold value, you will have to set yAxisMaxValue to a little higher value.

Hope this helps!

Thank you But....

If i already set the yaxis scale to setAdaptiveYmin='1' setAdaptiveSYMin='1' ,how can i set yAxisMaxValue to a little higher value ?

You mean to say setAdaptiveYmin='1' setAdaptiveSYMin='1' doest not work for thresholds ?

Guest Bindhu

Thank you But....

If i already set the yaxis scale to setAdaptiveYmin='1' setAdaptiveSYMin='1' ,how can i set yAxisMaxValue to a little higher value ?

You mean to say setAdaptiveYmin='1' setAdaptiveSYMin='1' doest not work for thresholds ?

Hi Kranti,

Please allow me to clarify.

The attributes setAdaptiveYmin and setAdaptiveSYMin allows you to decide if the yAxisMinValue should start from 0 or adapt itself to a different figure based on values provided to the chart.

It does not affect the threshold value in any way.

You will have to set yAxisMaxValue to a higher value, say 11000, in this case.

Hope this clarifies.

Edited by Bindhu