nimrod

Map Area Label Not Clickable After Upgrade

I don't think I had this problem in the previous version, but after upgrading to the latest version of FusionMaps XT, the labels inside a region are not clickable when a link is available.

For example, I have a county map of the state of Georgia and all my counties have drill-down links that update other graphs. If you hover your mouse over the label inside a county region, it is not clickable. You will need to find an area outside of the labels to be able to click on a region for to access the drill-down.

Does that make sense?

The problem with this is, with smaller map renders, when the mouse is over a label, you would think that the drill-down link is not working.

Guest Bindhu

Hi,

It is an intended behavior for Flash Maps, as of now.

An improvement has been logged and will keep you posted on any further developments on the same.

Hope this helps!

Guest Bindhu

Hi,

This issue has now been fixed internally.

The fix will be available in the next release.

Hope this helps!

Any update on when this will be release? We currently are experiencing this issue. For the time being we reverted back to the old .swf files until this fix is released.

Thanks!

Guest Bindhu

Any update on when this will be release? We currently are experiencing this issue. For the time being we reverted back to the old .swf files until this fix is released.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am afraid, we are still working on the release dates.

I will update this thread once the dates are finalized.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Bindhu