Sign in to follow this  
deepti

Fusioncharts Link

Hi,

When I try same instance of my application , which uses fusioncharts , I am getting two different behaviors in two machines.In one machine I get the chart with the Fusioncharts water mark link and in another one it is not there.How can this happen when both are accessing the same swf file? Also the system in which the watermark link is shown, when the FusionCharts.HC.js file was missing, it was giving error when it was not happening in the other. I am using the licenced version of fusiocharts.

Thanks,

Deepti.

Hi Deepti,

Can you please share the live URL for testing?

Alternatively, you can send in your inputs to "[email protected]"

Hi,

Yeah,I can do that.But before that can you please tell me what is the case when the FusionCharts.HC.js file is downloaded and not downloaded.

Thanks,

Deepti.

Guest Sumedh

Hi Deepti,

FusionCharts.HC.js is a supporting JavaScript library for rendering the HTML5/JavaScript charts.

While rendering the JavaScript chart, if you missed FusionCharts.HC.js file then your JavaScript chart won't get rendered.

So, for rendering HTML5/JavaScript charts, you would need to add all the necessary JavaScript files in your project folder.

> FusionCharts.js

> FusionCharts.HC.js

> FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js

> jquery.min.js

For more information, please refer the following URL:

http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/?FirstChart/FirstChart.html

Thanks for the reply.

But when I have not included the FusionCharts.HC.js, FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js files in my project I was not getting any issue in my system.Charts were getting rendered properly.But same application when tried in another machine ,gave error that these files were missing.Why does this happen? How can it be system dependent? Can you please clarify this? Actually now what is happening is , when I included the missing js files, the system in which I was getting the js missing error is rendering the charts.But those charts are the ones with the Fusioncharts watermark link, where as in other systems the chart doesn't have the water mark.How can the same swf file be shown differently like this in two different m/cs. I am using the licenced version of fusioncharts.

Thanks,

Deepti.

Guest Sumedh

Hi Deepti,

Please note, for rendering JavaScript charts, you would need to include all the necessary JavaScript files in your project folder.

For rendering Flash charts, you would need to include FusionCharts.js and .SWF file.

Also, can you please share a live URL to investigate more on this issue?

Hi,

So actually I am following the javascript method of rendering fusioncharts in which case if flash player is enabled the swf will be shown and other wise javascript charts will be shown.But when the javascript charts are shown what is the reason why I am getting the Fusioncharts link at the bottom even when I am using the licenced version? Is that due to difference between the js files in free version and licenced version?

Hi Deepti,

Apologies for the delayed response.

The evaluation watermark does not appear while using the Licensed version of JavaScript files. Please ensure if you have replaced all the JavaScript files from the Licensed package.

Also, please try clearing your browser cache.

Please refer more at: http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/Introduction/UpgradingEval.html

Hope this helps.