Hello, I am a new member on the forum and have a question, it's possible use the event OnMouseOver on a chart type Bar2D to call a javascript function instead of showing a text?

I do not know if I was very clear in my question, but thanks for the attention.

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

A warm welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

FusionCharts XT does not expose onMouseOver event. So, calling JavaScript function onMouseOver event is not possible.

However, if you want to implement JavaScript function for the individual data-plots then, you can use "JavaScript functions as links" feature.

You can invoke a JavaScript function present in the same page (in which the chart is present) when the end viewer clicks a data element on the chart.

For more information, please refer the following link:

http://docs.fusionch...JavaScript.html

Thank you. I will try explain better, Is it possible build a linked chart using 'onMouseOver' event instead 'onClick' Event to render the linked chart (a new chart)?

Hi,

A warm welcome to FusionCharts Forum! smile.gif

FusionCharts XT does not expose onMouseOver event. So, calling JavaScript function onMouseOver event is not possible.

However, if you want to implement JavaScript function for the individual data-plots then, you can use "JavaScript functions as links" feature.

You can invoke a JavaScript function present in the same page (in which the chart is present) when the end viewer clicks a data element on the chart.

For more information, please refer the following link:

http://docs.fusionch...JavaScript.html

post-33113-0-29179100-1353588371_thumb.jpg