Sign in to follow this  
lgong

Ie 10 Problem

Hi,

I had one problem with IE10, Iframe and fusionchart.

As you can see, I place fusion area chart at iframe and IE10 as browser. the dark cross is mouse position. but the tool-tip display at 6. and when I click 15(drill down), day 6 will be displayed.

This problem only happen on IE10(IE 9 is ok) and bar chart is ok.

post-30324-0-08741800-1354143548_thumb.png

Edited by lgong

If I close my left panel or resize it to small enough, this problem will go away, when I resize left panel to very big, the tool-tip and mouse distance will increase.

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Could you please provide the chart XML/JSON data to better look into your issue?

Awaiting your response.

data Json:

[

{

"seriesname":"Electric 1",

"data":[

{

"value":"0.76",

"link":"j-ConsumptionBarClick-2012-12-01"

},

{

"value":"0.76",

"link":"j-ConsumptionBarClick-2012-12-02"

},

{

"value":"0.25",

"link":"j-ConsumptionBarClick-2012-12-03"

}

],

"alpha":100

}

]

Guest Sashibhusan

Please provide the complete XML/JSON data which is being used to render the chart as per your attached screen shot, to test and replicate the issue from our end.

Also, please provide the chart dimension for which this issue occurs at your end.

Please note that you find the complete chart XML from the debug mode by enabling the debug window in Flash Charts.

Awaiting your response.

Edited by Sashibhusan

Please see my new attachment. ie 10.png. it doesn't matter of iframe size, it matters when left panel size. when left panel hidden, the tooltip has no problem.

This problem only happens on IE10 with JavaScript render. I am using pre-release ie 10 (KB2718695) at windows 7

Here is xml debug information:

Info: Chart loaded and initialized.

Initial Width: 1156

Initial Height: 262

Scale Mode: noScale

Debug Mode: Yes

Application Message Language: EN

Chart Type: Stacked 2D Area Chart

Version: 3.2.2(XT)

Chart Objects:

BACKGROUND

CANVAS

CAPTION

SUBCAPTION

YAXISNAME

XAXISNAME

DIVLINES

VDIVLINES

YAXISVALUES

HGRID

VGRID

DATALABELS

DATAVALUES

TRENDLINES

TRENDVALUES

DATAPLOT

ANCHORS

TOOLTIP

VLINES

LEGEND

VLINELABELS

INFO: Chart registered with external script. DOM Id of chart is energy_chart_energy_widget_5

INFO: XML Data provided using dataXML method.

XML Data: <chart caption="Consumption for 2012" xaxisname="Month" yaxisname="Consumption" showvalues="0" palettecolors="115FA6,A61120,94AE0A,FF8809,A61187,24AD9A,FFD13E,7C7474,12DB1A,C0C0C0,00FFFF,FFFF00,FF0000,6666CC,999933,339966" bgcolor="FFFFFF" basefont="Tahoma" basefontcolor="000000" basefontsize="11" canvasbasecolor="AAAAAA" divlinecolor="AAAAAA" showcanvasbg="0" showcanvasbase="1" showborder="0" plotgradientcolor=""><styles><definition><style name="myLegendFont" type="font" size="12" /></definition><application><apply toobject="Legend" styles="myLegendFont" /></application></styles><categories><category label="Jun" /><category label="Jul" /><category label="Aug" /><category label="Sep" /><category label="Oct" /><category label="Nov" /><category label="Dec" /></categories><dataset seriesname="ASDFQWE" alpha="100"><set value="5389" link="j-ConsumptionBarClick-2012-06" /><set value="20885" link="j-ConsumptionBarClick-2012-07" /><set value="20904" link="j-ConsumptionBarClick-2012-08" /><set value="20236" link="j-ConsumptionBarClick-2012-09" /><set value="20910" link="j-ConsumptionBarClick-2012-10" /><set value="20278" link="j-ConsumptionBarClick-2012-11" /><set value="1346.66" link="j-ConsumptionBarClick-2012-12" /></dataset></chart>

post-30324-0-54334600-1354656191_thumb.png

Please provide the complete XML/JSON data which is being used to render the chart as per your attached screen shot, to test and replicate the issue from our end.

Also, please provide the chart dimension for which this issue occurs at your end.

Please note that you find the complete chart XML from the debug mode by enabling the debug window in Flash Charts.

Awaiting your response.

Can you duplicate it?

Thanks.

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Apologies for the delay.

I am afraid, we are not able to replicate the issue using your XML data in Windows 2012 server.

Could you please provide the environment details, on which the issue is being replicated at your end?

Awaiting your response!

Please using following code:

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >

<head>

<title>Untitled Page</title>

</head>

<body>

<span >sssssssaaaaaa</span>

<iframe style="float: right; position:absolute; height:700px; width:1500px" src ="./Gallery/StackedArea2D/StArea2D2.html">

</iframe>

</body>

</html>

Using IE 10 With JavaScript render please, You will not get any tooltip.

But If I open this directly, tooltip will be displayed.