Sign in to follow this  
ganiganesh

Two Queries In Msline Chart

Hi Team,

i have two queries in msline chart (PFA)

1) Is there anyway to get automated exponential curve/trend lines in chart depends upon the plotted lines data?

ex: we are plotting trend lines and exponential curve which are built in in ms excel based on the existing line data

2)how to get square box in red color line like showed in attached chart?

i tried with attribute anchorSides='4' which is giving me the anchors same as plotted in blue color rather than square boxes.

thanks in advance

Ganesh

Guest Bindhu

Hi Ganesh,

I am afraid, I am unable to see any attachment.

Can you please resend?

1) Is there anyway to get automated exponential curve/trend lines in chart depends upon the plotted lines data?

>> I am afraid, FusionCharts do not do any calculations. It is a pure data visualization component.

You may plot the trend lines, but you will have to input the values for the trend line.

2)how to get square box in red color line like showed in attached chart?i tried with attribute anchorSides='4' which is giving me the anchors same as plotted in blue color rather than square boxes.

>> Please resend the attachments. Please share the XML data for testing purposes.

Also, please let us know the version of FusionCharts suite that you are currently using.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Bindhu

Please find the attached XML file and chart

Hi Team,

i have two queries in msline chart (PFA)

ex: we are plotting trend lines and exponential curve which are built in in ms excel based on the existing line data

2)how to get square box in red color line like showed in attached chart?

i tried with attribute anchorSides='4' which is giving me the anchors same as plotted in blue color rather than square boxes.

thanks in advance

Ganesh

MSLine Chart.bmp

XML.xml