Uchi

How To Show Total Sum Values On Pie Chart

Hi,

Pls. ignore my ignorance as I am new to fusion charts and also new to this site. I have created fusion charts in ASP and all what i am trying to do is to show the total sum values of all the slices of the pie chart. For instance, if i have 3 slices on my pie chart: and each one has these values: 20, 30, 25; so i want to show the total 75 in the sub caption area. Is there a way to do this? please help.

public string CreateChart()
   {
       SqlConnection con = new SqlConnection(ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["MyConnectionString"].ConnectionString);
       string sqlStatement = "SELECT Category, AvgNumbers FROM MyTable";
       SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand(sqlStatement, con);
       con.Open();
       SqlDataReader reader = cmd.ExecuteReader();
       string strXML;
       strXML = "<graph caption='Average Days To Close' subcaption='I want to show here the Total Sum' labelDisplay='auto' useEllipsesWhenOverflow='1'  decimalPrecision='0' showValues='1' enablesmartlabels='0' showlabels='0'  legendAllowDrag='1' numberSuffix=' Days' showLegend='1' pieSliceDepth='45' formatNumberScale='0'>";
       while (reader.Read())
       {
           strXML += "<set name='" + reader["Category"].ToString() + "' value='" + reader["AvgNumbers"].ToString() + "' />";
       }
       strXML += "</graph>";
       return FusionCharts.RenderChart("/FusionCharts/Pie3D.swf", "ChartID", strXML, "FactorySum", "450", "450", false, false);

}

Guest Bindhu

Hi,

A warm welcome to the FusionCharts Forum :)

In order to suffice your requirement, you will have to explicitly specify the value in the subcaption.

Ref. Code :

<chart subCaption="Total : 75"..........></chart>

Hope this helps.

Hi,

A warm welcome to the FusionCharts Forum :)

In order to suffice your requirement, you will have to explicitly specify the value in the subcaption.

Ref. Code :

<chart subCaption="Total : 75"..........></chart>

Hope this helps.

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

Automatic calculation of all the values to display one value as a total in sub caption is not possible.

You would need to manually specify the total value in the subCaption.

Hope this helps!