DUCMANsp

Background And Logo Images Not Exported ?

Hi,

Not sure if it is a bug or if I missed something in the very extensive documentation.

I'm converting my Flash Fusion XT charts to JavaScript so the Apple community can see them as well.

This works fine and the charts are showing OK and are also exported OK, using the server side export.

I use both a background and a logo image in these charts which on screen look OK.

After exporting the charts, both images do not show any more (in the exported files like jpeg or pdf).

Any ideas ?

Regards, Jean

Hi,

Not sure if it is a bug or if I missed something in the very extensive documentation.

I'm converting my Flash Fusion XT charts to JavaScript so the Apple community can see them as well.

This works fine and the charts are showing OK and are also exported OK, using the server side export.

I use both a background and a logo image in these charts which on screen look OK.

After exporting the charts, both images do not show any more (in the exported files like jpeg or pdf).

Any ideas ?

Regards, Jean

Anyone ?

Hi,

Anyone ?

Apologies for the delay.

Please note that FusionCharts does not support exporting chart with background image and logo in the JavaScript version, as of now.

Our team would be looking into this and shall update you when we come up with the solution.

Thank you for your continued patience and support.