OSP

Grouping Problems

Hello,

I have started to evaluate Collabion Chart for SP to build up a dashboard showing our KIP's.

First idea was to create a chart showing monthly production figures. On the x-axis the chart should show the single months Jan \ Feb \ Mar \ ... \ Dec, on the y-axis I would like to have the volumes. In addition to that I would like to have certain data series to show different years.

The view that I'm using is Year, Month_Name, Volume and is punched in as query. My grouping is defined as in the attached DOC.

I'm sure it's just a small item that I made wrong so maybe someone has the solution for me. I's also not working when I use the month as a number 1-12 instead the name.

Thanks, Oliver

attach01.pdf

Edited by OSP

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the attachment.

Could you please refer to the attached image and post the XML? Also, in the same screenshot (as in PDF), could you please capture the result shown in "Group data preview" section and post?

post-1758-0-55554900-1361282895_thumb.png

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the attachment.

Could you please refer to the attached image and post the XML? Also, in the same screenshot (as in PDF), could you please capture the result shown in "Group data preview" section and post?

Hi,

please find both files attached.

attach_Preview.pdf

attach_xml.pdf

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the attachments.

The chart is not correct because, values in series 2010, 2011 and 2012 does not contains any data so chart is not showing those series. and series 2013 only contains zero values so all data plots are at 0th position hence not visible.

Hello Rahul,

thanks but this seems to be a bit strange. As you can see in the attached screenshot there is some data at least in the filter screen. So why not in the grouping screen? Did I miss something?

attach_Filter.pdf

Hi Oliver,

That's strange. Could you please send us the SharePoint List STP file (exported with content) so that we can check for the issue? Please do not attach this STP with your forum post, instead, please mail it to [email protected] addressing this forum thread.

Hello Rahul,

now I'm struggling, what do you mean with STP file?

Hi Oliver,

That's strange. Could you please send us the SharePoint List STP file (exported with content) so that we can check for the issue? Please do not attach this STP with your forum post, instead, please mail it to [email protected] addressing this forum thread.

Hi Oliver,

Its a SharePoint List Template File which you can get by going to List Setting > "General Settings" > "Save list as template" and make sure "Include Content" checkbox is checked.

Ok, but I do not have any SP list in use ?! Data is comming from SQL server connection.

Hi Oliver,

Its a SharePoint List Template File which you can get by going to List Setting > "General Settings" > "Save list as template" and make sure "Include Content" checkbox is checked.