pitommasi

Grid Export

I want to add a grid component to a page and that grid might contain up to 190 items.

What is the behavior when exporting?

will automatically split into pages?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I want to add a grid component to a page and that grid might contain up to 190 items.

What is the behavior when exporting?

will automatically split into pages?

Thanks in advance

FusionCharts XT Grid Component does not support exporting to image or PDF, as of now. :(

What do you mean? I have tried performing an export from the grid and it works...

The only problems so far are that if the grid is rendered with an height of more than 2200 pixels, it renders as a black image, the paging and the time required for the export.

Hi,

Could you please share some more details about the form of export used (client side or server side) and whether you have used JS chart or Flash chart ??

Awaiting your response.

Hi,

I am talking about batch export with flash chart (SSGrid.swf)

We are able to export both the Flash and JavaScript version of SSGrid with the dimensions of 60o pixels (width) and 2200 pixels (height). However, the chart had been exported successfully.

Could you please try using the following attributes and call the "exportChart()" function to export and see if this helps?

Ref.-

<chart... exportEnabled='1' exportHandler='http://export.api3.fusioncharts.com/' exportAction='download' >

Hope this helps. :)