Sonny

Combination 2D Legend Colors

I have a Combination 2D chart(MSCombi2d.swf) that is displaying the incorrect colors in the series legend(columns to series).  If I use the same JSON data for a Combination 3D, or any multiseries chart it displays with the correct colors(columns to series).  Is there something special that needs to be done for the Combination 2D chart?

Here is the data I am using for both charts.

{"Result":0,"ChartData":{"__type":"MultiSeriesChartData:#Models","chart":{"__type":"Chart:#Models","baseFont":"Arial","baseFontColor":"000000","baseFontSize":9,"bgAlpha":"100","bgAngle":180,"bgColor":"FFFFFF","bgImage":"","bgRatio":"100","borderAlpha":50,"borderColor":"000000","canvasBgAlpha":0,"canvasBgColor":"FFFFFF","caption":"Appt Count by ApptDate","drawAnchors":0,"drilldownEnabled":false,"index":0,"legendBgAlpha":0,"legendBorderAlpha":0,"legendPosition":"BOTTOM","logoAlpha":0,"logoPosition":"BR","outCnvBaseFont":"Arial","outCnvBaseFontColor":"000000","outCnvBaseFontSize":9,"showAlternateHGridColor":1,"showAlternateVGridColor":1,"showBorder":1,"showValues":0,"subcaption":"by Store","toolTipBgColor":"FFFFFF","toolTipBorderColor":"FFFFFF","useRoundEdges":1,"xaxisname":"Date","yaxisname":"Appt Count By ApptDate"},"doRefresh":false,"categories":[{"category":[{"label":"Jan"},{"label":"Feb"},{"label":"Mar"},{"label":"Apr"},{"label":"May"},{"label":"Jun"},{"label":"Aug"},{"label":"Sep"},{"label":"Oct"},{"label":"Nov"},{"label":"Dec"}]}],"dataset":[{"data":[{"value":"39"},{"value":"49"},{"value":"63"},{"value":"29"},{"value":"43"},{"value":"68"},{"value":"64"},{"value":"49"},{"value":"57"},{"value":"36"},{"value":"33"},{"value":"58"}],"seriesname":"2010"},{"data":[{"value":"39"},{"value":"52"},{"value":"51"},{"value":"59"},{"value":"41"},{"value":"58"},{"value":"54"},{"value":"49"},{"value":"72"},{"value":"70"},{"value":"84"},{"value":"62"}],"seriesname":"2011"},{"data":[{"value":"82"},{"value":"85"},{"value":"78"},{"value":"52"},{"value":"46"},{"value":"52"},{"value":"1"},{"value":"7"},{"value":"3"},{"value":"214"},{"value":"942"}],"seriesname":"2012"}],"trendlines":{"line":[]}},"DoRefresh":0}

post-40801-0-83272900-1364830037_thumb.png

post-40801-0-14387000-1364830043_thumb.png

post-40801-0-19240300-1364830048_thumb.png

Hi Sonny,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum.  :)

It seems that the JSON data that you are providing to the chart is not according to the format that FusionCharts supports.

I have modified the JSON data according to the format supported by FusionCharts and the Multi-series Column 2D chart gets rendered as expected. Please find the attachment of the JSON data and the screen shot of the same.

For information on the JSON data format supported by FusionCharts, please refer our documentation link : http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/DataFormats/JSON/MultiSeries.html

Hope this helps.

JSONForMSColumn2D.txt

post-37797-0-35371800-1364901866_thumb.png

Haritha,

Thanks for your quick response. I mistakenly gave you my result from my REST service call instead...sorry. I have taken your JSON data and applied it to my chart and it still doesn't work correctly.

I created a test site so you can access to see what I am seeing.

http://dm-web01.cirrus9.net/dashboard/dashboard/dashboardTest

1. Type in your Chart type...MSCombi2d...or any other will work for comparison.

2. Paste in your JSON you provided to me.

3. Click the "View Chart" button.

It may be that I have an old version of the swf or maybe you were testing a MSColumn2D?

Edited by Sonny

Hi Sonny,

It seems that you are using FusionCharts V3.2.4-SR1. Please upgrade to the latest version FusionCharts V3.3.0 and check the issue.

Hope this helps. :) 

Haritha,

That fixed the issue however I had to dowload the trial swf to give it a try.  The link provided to us when we purchased the suite only contains version 3.2.2.  How do I get the link to download the current version?