yangchuan009

Vlines Not Showing Up (Realtimeline.swf) When Feed Real-Time Data

vLines not showing up (RealTimeLine.swf) when feed real-time data . According to the widgets documentation, the following realtime data should create a vLine:

&label=11:45&value=753|345&vline=1&vLineLabel=vLine&vLineColor=666666&vLineThickness=2&vLineDashed=1,     when  feeddata,

However it does not do so on the RealTimeLine.swf chart I have created.,

vLines not showing up (RealTimeLine) when feed real-time data . According to the widgets documentation,

http://docs.fusioncharts.com/widgets/Contents/RealTime/RealTimeDataFormat.html,

the following realtime data should create a vLine:

&label=11:45&value=753|345&vline=1&vLineLabel=vLine&vLineColor=666666&vLineThickness=2&vLineDashed=1,     when  feeddata,

However it does not do so on the RealTimeLine chart I have created.,

Hi,

We tried using the vLine with RealTimeLine chart and the issue does not get replicated here.

Please find the screenshot of the same.

Could you please send us the sample of your code so that we can test it here?

Awaiting your response. 

post-37797-0-00861100-1365598348_thumb.png

Hi,

We tried using the vLine with RealTimeLine chart and the issue does not get replicated here.

Awaiting your response. 

function feedChartData(){
var myChart = FusionCharts('chartid'); 
var strData;
for(var i = 0;i<20;i++){
if(i = 10){
strData = "&label=10&value=10&vline=1&vLineLabel=vLine&vLineColor=666666&vLineThickness=2&vLineDashed=1";
}
else{
strData = "&label=" + i + "&value=10";
}
myChart.feedData(strData);
}

}

vLines not showing up (RealTimeLine) when feed data

function feedChartData(){
var myChart = FusionCharts('chartid'); 
var strData;
for(var i = 0;i<20;i++){
if(i = 10){
strData = "&label=10&value=10&vline=1&vLineLabel=vLine&vLineColor=666666&vLineThickness=2&vLineDashed=1";
}
else{
strData = "&label=" + i + "&value=10";
}
myChart.feedData(strData);
}

}

vLines not showing up (RealTimeLine) when feed data

Hi,

Awaiting your response. 

<dataset>

<set label='Oct 2005' value = '10'/>

<set label='Nov 2005' value = '10' />

<set label='Dec 2005' value = '10'/>

<vLine color='FF5904' thickness='2' />

<set label='Jan 2006' value = '10'/>

<set label='Feb 2006' value = '10'/>

</dataset>

Did you feeddata in this way??

Hi,

Awaiting your response. 

dataset>

<set label='Oct 2005' value = '10'/>

<set label='Nov 2005' value = '10' />

<set label='Dec 2005' value = '10'/>

<vLine color='FF5904' thickness='2' />

<set label='Jan 2006' value = '10'/>

<set label='Feb 2006' value = '10'/>

</dataset>

Did you feeddata in this way??

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Could you please use conditional operator "==" instead of "=" in the below code snippet and try once again?

Code Snippet:

if(i == 10){
}

Hope this helps!

Hi,

Could you please use conditional operator "==" instead of "=" in the below code snippet and try once again?

Code Snippet:

if(i == 10){
}

Hope this helps!

oh,it's not that problem, I tried in your way, but it does not works, so i suspect whether the fusionWidgets have some bugs, Can you send me a demo that you have tried successfully???

my email address is [email protected]   ,,,Thanks..

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Please find the attached sample of the Real-Time Line chart (using Evaluation version of FusionCharts V3.3.0 files), which updates the data with vLine, onClick of an HTML button (placed just below the chart).

Also, please find the attached scren shot of the same for your reference.

Hope this helps!

Real-Time_lineChart_with-Vline.zip

post-23588-0-10969800-1366262326_thumb.png

Hi,

Please find the attached sample of the Real-Time Line chart (using Evaluation version of FusionCharts V3.3.0 files), which updates the data with vLine, onClick of an HTML button (placed just below the chart).

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much,  this demo is usefully, However my version of  FusionCharts  is V3.3.4,   it does not works, the vLine don't appear.........So,  had you tried with V3.3.4???  i suspect  the  V3.3.4 have some bugs.....

Hi,

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much,  this demo is usefully, However my version of  FusionCharts  is V3.3.4,   it does not works, the vLine don't appear.........So,  had you tried with 3.2.4-sr1.9888 ???  i suspect  the  3.2.4-sr1.9888 have some bugs.....   my version is  3.2.4-sr1.9888, not 3.3.4 ,

Hi,

Hope this helps!

Hi,

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much,  this demo is usefully, However my version of  FusionCharts  is 3.2.4-sr1.9888,   it does not works, the vLine don't appear.........So,  had you tried with 3.2.4-sr1.9888 ???  i suspect  the  3.2.4-sr1.9888 have some bugs.....   my version is  3.2.4-sr1.9888, not 3.3.4 ,

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Thank you for your more specific information.

The issue will be replicated in the FusionWidgets XT version 3.2.4-sr1.9888, which has fixed in the latest release.

So, could you please upgrade to latest version and try once?

Please note that the latest version currently available is FusionWidgets XT v3.3.1-release.19520.

Hope this helps!

Hi,

Thank you for your more specific information.

The issue will be replicated in the FusionWidgets XT version 3.2.4-sr1.9888, which has fixed in the latest release.

So, could you please upgrade to latest version and try once?

Please note that the latest version currently available is FusionWidgets XT v3.3.1-release.19520.

Hope this helps!

Hello,  do you have the  "FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js" , and the version is 3.3.0-release.18739, I want to test the demo as shown in your website.  Thank you !!!

Hi,

Hope this helps!

Hi,

Hope this helps!

Hello,  do you have the  "FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js" , and the version is 3.3.0-release.18739, I want to test the demo as shown in your website.  Thank you !!!  My email is [email protected]

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Could you please upgrade to the latest FusionCharts Suite XT v3.3.1-sr2.19840, which is the latest release, as of now?

To download the Trial version of the latest release, please visit the link: http://www.fusioncharts.com/download/trials/

Please note that FusionCharts Suite XT is backward compatible with older versions. So in latest version, you could find the same feature with a lot more bug fixes and improvements.

If you still require to use "3.3.0-release.18739", please find the attached trial version of "FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js" file. (Remove the .txt extension from the file, before using it)

Hope this helps!

FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js.txt