scowmeadow

Server Error In '/' Application.

I have recently updated the Collabion Charts for SharePoint. This was carried out on the SharePoint server. Since then I cannot create any new charts or import any existing charts without getting the following error.

SharePoint 2010

Has anyone had this error? Does anyone know how to remove.

Any questions or more info required let me know. Screen shot or error attached.

Thanks

Steve

post-44351-0-35618300-1368535916_thumb.png

Hi Steve,

Could you please let us know the steps, exactly when this error is popping up? Also could you please copy and paste this error text in a file and send/post it as in screenshot most of the texts are not visible.

Awaiting for your reply.

Also, could you please try manually Deactivating and Activating "Collabion Charts for SharePoint" feature by going to "Site Settings" > "Site Collection Administration" > "Site collection features" > "Collabion Charts for SharePoint" and check?

Hi

Thanks for the quick response.

Steps taken when using the charts within SharePoint:

• Access home page within SharePoint and open a list.
  • Site Actions then edit page
  • Add web part and select "Collabion Charts for SharePoint"
  • This adds in the blank web part. I then select "Collabion Charts Wizard"
  • Within the wizard I select the data provider as SharePoint list and connect

It's then when I get the error. It also occurs when I try to select an old chart that was working previously. I have attached as a TXT.

I will also try disabling and re-enabling the service on the server to see if that helps.

Thanks

Steve

Collabion Text file error.txt

I'm not sure how to disable/enable the Collabion charts. There doesn't seem to be any service associated to it, and it's not visible in the SharePoint Admin site.

Cheers

Also, could you please try manually Deactivating and Activating "Collabion Charts for SharePoint" feature by going to "Site Settings" > "Site Collection Administration" > "Site collection features" > "Collabion Charts for SharePoint" and check?

Thanks for the info and the text file. The above method you'll have to try on the same "Site Collection" in which you are having this issue.

Hi,

Just found that location to deactivate and then re-activate. I have done that and the error seems to have gone away now. I will crack on with trying to add charts and see how I get on.

Thanks for the assistance.

Steve