Sign in to follow this  
jksry

Fusion Chart Support Like Font As Graph?

I have a requirement like Graph will be only font? By any chance fusion chart support that option

Thanks in advancepost-41998-0-68053300-1369202906_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Yes, it is possibe using Drawing Pad from FusionWidgets. Drawing pad can be treated like any other chart, just that it draws only annotations and no charts.

Like all other charts in the suite, it accepts XML data and can be integrated with JavaScript. You can create any type of annotation on the pad and then apply Styles as per you requirement.

Please refer for more information at: http://docs.fusioncharts.com/widgets/Contents/DrawingPad/Overview.html

Hope this helps.

For Bar graph there is an attribute in "set" that is link attribute using this we can call a javascript function so when click on each bar it will call that function.

Is any possible in drawing component ? i am using "text" annotation so when click on that text can i call javascript function?

Please suggest . Thanks in advance

Hey,

Yes, it is possible to add links to annotationGroup element. This attribute sets up a link to the given URL for all the annotations in the annotation group.

Also, if you would like to link each text annotations in your chart to different URL then it is possible using JavaScript version of Drawing Pad. The link  attribute can be added to each text annotations.

Please refer for more info at: http://docs.fusioncharts.com/widgets/Contents/Annotations/XMLAPI.html

Hope this helps.