ahsiang1001

Drag Node Connector and Font size

Hi.

This is my first post.

I am trying to create an Organization Chart using Drag Node by passing XML into the Drag Node. So far so good where I can create the level and all. Now is more of the cosmestic stuff (Please look at the attached image before and after).

1. How can I have my connector line to be like what I am expected in the attached diagram?
  2. How can I customise the font using XML?
  3. How can I lock the node by default to disable drag and drop? I have disabled submit button.
  4. Can I have some of the labels inside as well as outside the box?
  5. How can I have background color based on percentage. Eg, if the percentage of sales is 20%, I only want to have 20% of the box colored green while the 80% is white.

Any help is appreciated.

post-47165-0-31450800-1371523264_thumb.jpg

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum.

Please find the response to your queries inline, below:

How can I have my connector line to be like what I am expected in the attached diagram?

>>I am afraid, PowerCharts XT Drag Node chart does not support the feature that you are looking for, as of now.

How can I customise the font using XML?

>>You could make use of some of the provided attributes to define generic font properties for all the text of the chart.

However, if you intend to specify font properties for individual chart elements (like Caption, sub-caption etc.), you'll need to use the Styles feature of PowerCharts XT. Using Styles, you can also specify advanced font properties like Bold, Italics, HTML Mode etc.

For more information on "Drag-node Chart Specification Sheet", please visit the link : http://docs.fusioncharts.com/powercharts/Contents/?ChartSS/DragNode.htm

How can I lock the node by default to disable drag and drop? I have disabled submit button.

>>To disable the drag and drop feature, you would need to set allowDrag='0' in the <dataset> or <set> element of your chart XML data.

Ref. XML Code:

<dataset ... allowDrag='0' >

Can I have some of the labels inside as well as outside the box?

>>Yes, you can provide the labels outside the box, by using <labels> tag.

Ref. Code:

<labels>
 <label text='OutSide' x='49' y='89' alpha='100' />
</labels>

How can I have background color based on percentage. Eg, if the percentage of sales is 20%, I only want to have 20% of the box colored green while the 80% is white.

>>I am afraid, this feature is not support by Drag Node chart, as of now.

Please find the attached sample XML code for your reference.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Sashibhusan

Hi , 

Any progress on the question-> 

How can I have my connector line to be like what I am expected in the attached diagram?

I am looking for the same to have different connector line pattern.

post-47165-0-31450800-1371523264.jpg

Edited by SumitDembla