nilesh1021

Fusion chart with php

Can anybody give me a sample example of php+Column3d fusion chart with json data.

I am facing problem with how to run. If i run php then it shows code not bar chart.

Please attach a sample example for php with Fusion chart and how to run it???

Thanks

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Please find the attached sample of Column3D chart with PHP and JSON data.

Please unzip the sample "FusionCharts_with_PHP.zip" to your application directory and run "index.php" page from your PHP server to get the Column3D chart rendered in the browser.

For more information on "Using FusionCharts with PHP  - Basic Example", please visit the link : http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/?guide-for-web-developers/php/PHP_BasicExample.html

Hope this helps!

FusionCharts_with_PHP.zip

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

The sample "FusionCharts_with_PHP.zip" is working fine from our end. Please find the attached screen shot of the same for your reference.

Could you please confirm once, whether you have copied entire "FusionCharts_with_PHP" folder (with all the contents inside it) to your server and run "index.php" in the browser?

If yes, please provide the screen shot of the issue (along with the response of "index.php" page as shown in the attached screen shot), to better look into the issue?

Also, please provide the screen shot of the browser console, if you are getting any error message.

Hope this helps!

Awaiting your response.

post-23588-0-60508000-1372053331_thumb.png

By  using the attached folder and running index.php file, I am just getting Chart written on the browser.

Chart written on the browser? Could you send a screenshot? i don't understand what you mean.

Guest Sashibhusan

Chart written on the browser? Could you send a screenshot? i don't understand what you mean.

Hi Elisevenema,

Welcome to FusionCharts forum.

Yes, if I am not wrong, the issue Preeti is facing is, the text "Chart" is showing on the browser, instead of actual chart/graph loading.

Please note, if you get a screen showing "The chart will appear within this DIV..." or "Chart." or "FusionCharts XT will load here", check if:

1. You've copied FusionCharts.js, jquery.min.js, FusionCharts.HC.js and FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js in the right folder.

2. You've included and provided the correct path of FusionCharts.js in your HTML code.

3. There are any JavaScript syntax or runtime errors that might have halted the execution of FusionCharts APIs.

4. Unique names are used for the chart's JavaScript variable, chart's ID and the HMTL DIV's ID?

Hope I am able to clarify myself.

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi Abhishek,

Could you please confirm once, whether "FusionCharts.js" and all the dependent JavaScript files (jquery.min.js, FusionCharts.HC.js and FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js) are copied in the same directory where, "horizontal_bargraph.php" file is present?

If no, please modify the "horizontal_bargraph.php > line 34 src path" accordingly, so that "FusionCharts.js" will load properly in the browser.

In case if this is what is still not able to resolve your issue, please provide the screen shot of the error if you are getting from the browser > developer tool, so that we can better look into your issue.

Hope this helps!

Looking forward to your valuable response.