Sign in to follow this  
sumitjoshi

Combination of ScrollColumn2D and Scatter chart

Can we have combination for ScrollColumn2D and Scatter chart where we can plot multiple points on each column ? if not what can be the best alternative to achieve it? please see the attached image to get more clear what I want

post-48641-0-73618400-1372959552_thumb.png

Can we have combination for ScrollColumn2D and Scatter chart where we can plot multiple points on each column ? if not what can be the best alternative to achieve it? please see the attached image to get more clear what I want

Hi,

Please try using Scroll Combination 2D chart with 1 <dataset> rendered as Column plot and the other <dataset> elements as line plot with the "alpha" of the line set to '0.1' to just make the anchors visible.

Please check with the attached screenshot and XML, for your reference.

post-8144-0-99418800-1373005942_thumb.jpg

Hoper this helps. :)

ScrollCombi2D.xml

Hi There,

Thanks for such a quick response, Your solution got me a lot closer to what I was looking for.

But I do have another question that in my case there two columns and each column has two plots ( red/green circles in this case ) but when I point them on chart they come right in the middle of  two columns rather on the columns. Is there there any way by which the plots will come on the columns rather than middle of the two columns by giving padding or margin to right or left so they will come on the columns.

Thanks again, I really appreciate your help. :)  

post-48641-0-42149100-1373011937_thumb.png

Edited by sumitjoshi

Hi,

Can you please send us the XML/JSON data that you are using so that we can help you better?

Awaiting your response.

Hi,

The anchors of the line appear in between the two columns when you have more than one column on the chart. This is the behavior of the Scroll Combination 2D chart and hence, it is not possible to have the anchors on one column.

Hope this helps.