Sign in to follow this  
diaryfolio

Multiple graphs container

Hi folks,

Currently we have a bulk xml file containing multiple datasets (Site1 response times, Site2 response etc..)

Currently I'm plotting them using a line chart per Site which contains about 16 sites now.

But the alignment and sizing etc.. I need to manually do, causing much of maintenance headache.

So my query is

1. Is there a container to accomodate multiple graphs? (So that drag and drop would align them side by side / vertically etc and fit them correctly). I have seen tool called "Splunk" having those functionality but with their internal graphing tool

2. Anyway to create multiple line graphs by providing a single data-source automatically?

Thanks in advance

Edited by diaryfolio

Guest Sumedh

Hi,

Welcome to FusionCharts Forum!

Please find responses to your queries in-line below:

1. Is there a container to accomodate multiple graphs? (So that drag and drop would align them side by side / vertically etc and fit them correctly). I have seen tool called "Splunk" having those functionality but with their internal graphing tool
>> This is not possible, FusionCharts XT does not support dragging/dropping and aligning of charts manually. 

2. Anyway to create multiple line graphs by providing a single data-source automatically?
>> Rendering multiple charts using the same data-source is not possible, however you can render same type of chart using the same data-source.

Hope this helps!