Sign in to follow this  
dhaval.panchal247

Fusion charts free version is not working in Mozilla FireFox 13

Hi All,

I have been working on this issue since a long time and I didn't find any solution.

I have downloaded free version of fusion chart and used pie chart. It is not working in Mozilla FireFox 13 and just showing progress bar. Please see the attachment for the reference.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in Advance.

Dhaval Panchal

post-52976-0-57371700-1376389392_thumb.png

Guest Rishab
Hi Dhaval,

Welcome to FusionCharts forum,

Can you please ensure that the FusionCharts JavaScript files FusionCharts.HC.js, FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js, and jquery.min.js are present in the same folder as FusionCharts.js?

Hope this helps!

Guest Rishab
Hi,

Can you please confirm whether you are using FusionCharts XT evaluation version or FusionCharts Free?

In case of FusionCharts XT whether you are using Flash chart or JavaScript chart? If you are rendering JavaScript chart please ensure that all the JavaScript files mentioned in the earlier post are present in the same folder.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

I apologies as I'm using fusion charts free version and I should have posted this in free version forum.

As far as the issue concerns, There were too many issues with mozilla version 13 and we decided not to provide support for that browser.

Thank you for your time and help!