Sign in to follow this  
jksry

Exclamatory image in chart

Hi,

I am using fusion chart version 3.2.1, in chart sometimes intemittently i am getting the exclamatory mark image in chart.

Someone please help.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Attached the bar chart with exclamatory mark image. Getting this image at times 

Please suggest. Thanks in advance. post-41998-0-35350000-1377684743_thumb.jpg

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

The exclamatory mark is actually the memory error icon, was added in Flash Player version 10.1. Generally this icon will appear if Flash Player is running in a very low memory environment.

For more information on this, please refer to the link: http://blogs.adobe.com/dekesmith/2012/06/07/what-is-the-gray-circle-with-an-exclamation-mark-or-bang/

To avoid this issue, we will suggest you to render the charts exclusively in JavaScript mode, instead of Flash rendering.

Also, since you are using very older version (v3.2.1), we would recommend you to upgrade to latest FusionCharts XT v3.3.1SR2, where you will get more features/enhancements in JavaScript mode of rendering.

For more information on "FusionCharts XT Version History", please visit the link: http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/?Introduction/WhatsNew32.html

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the suggestion provided and please let me know is it possible to render 3D Bar  chart in javascript rendering mode. because using " FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer('javascript');" i am rendering in javascript mode but the view i am seeing is 2D chart its not 3D.

Guest Rishab

Hi,

Using the latest version of FusionCharts XT,  you can render 3D Bar chart(Bar3D) in javascript rendering mode.

Ref. Code:

var myChart = new FusionCharts("Bar3D", "myChartId", "500", "500", "0");

Also, you use MSBar3D chart and by providing a single dataset you can get the Bar3D chart in JavaScricpt.

For the second issue related to transparency and background., please provide us a code snippet.

Hi, 

Thanks for the solution i am able to render 3D bar chart now.

I am facing one more issue like..i want to make the label as hyperlink. when i try to render the same in flash mode i am able to render the label with hyperlink.

But i changed it to javascript rendering mode added the line "FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer('javascript');" 

the label is not hyperlink .CategoryLink.txt

Its really urgent please help me.

Guest Rishab
cleardot.gifHi,

FusionCharts XT currently do not support the feature to use the data label as hyperlink for both Flash/JavaScript.

Also, the link attribute defined over the data plot works at our end for both Flash/JavaScript.

Hi,

Below the link that i referred and able to achieve the hyperlink feature for data label,

http://forum.fusioncharts.com/topic/9803-y-axis-labels-as-hyperlinks-possible/

But when i change the rendering mode as Javascript rendering mode its breaking. I am not able to show the label as hyperlink.Instead its displaying the whole href content as label.

Using javascript rendering mode what are the other features will break? like styles, font  chart color etc..

Please suggest.CategoryLink.txt

Hi,

i am intermittenly getting this image while rendering chart. there are four chart i am rendering in one page.

But using javascript rendering i am facing this issue.

I checked the chart xml at all that is framing properly.post-41998-0-27286000-1378303647_thumb.jpg and my chart xmlchartxml.txt

Its really urgent to solve this issue. Please help me to resolve the issue

Thanks in advance.

Guest Rishab

Hi,

In JavaScript rendering, the HTML code decodes the X-axis label rather than providing label as a hyperlink.

FusionCharts XT do not support the feature that you are looking for in the latest release due to the security and performance reasons.

As you have mentioned the Data label hyperlink works in Flash Bar Chart, it is not supported in the other chart types.

JavaScript charts provide limited support for customized Font style. In JavaScript charts, customized animation, shadow, glow, bevel and blur style types are not available.

In the next issue, the chart that you are getting as shown in the attached image is because of the customized properties that are set in <chart> element.