ihightower

process height with vertical scroll active... how?

I want to use the vertical scroll bar and set the overall chart height to be say like 1000px in height.

And.. there are lots of rows below the chart viewport.. on screen.. and scroll bar is active.

however, the process height... (each row).. becomes small... 

I want the process height (each row).. to be certain pixel... say 50px for each row... yet have the scroll active... and only say the first 10 rows are visible... and scroll down to see the remaining rows.

I want each of R1, R2 to be taller than now.. and yet make the scroll bar be there..

Chart height in pixel should remain as it is.

Capture.jpg

Edited by ihightower

Guest Rishab

Hi,

The vertical scrolling feature is dependent on the number of processes and chart dimension. If the number of processes fits within the height of the chart, vertical scrolling will not appear.

If you require a specific number of rows to be visible, try reducing the chart dimension.

There is no such attribute to increase the grid height with vertical scroll.

As a work around, to increase the height of the row, you can use the attribute 'fontSize' of the <process>/<processes > element. This will increase the fontsize and the process grid size respectively with the Vertical Scroll feature.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

The vertical scrolling feature is dependent on the number of processes and chart dimension. If the number of processes fits within the height of the chart, vertical scrolling will not appear.

If you require a specific number of rows to be visible, try reducing the chart dimension.

There is no such attribute to increase the grid height with vertical scroll.

As a work around, to increase the height of the row, you can use the attribute 'fontSize' of the <process>/<processes > element. This will increase the fontsize and the process grid size respectively with the Vertical Scroll feature.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much.. that works great.. I do wish that there is an option for future enhancement to increase height of processes without needing the workaround. Thanks.

Capture.jpg