Sign in to follow this  
perfectlysafe

data gets loaded on change of the display value

Hi,

I have a webpage with mutiple views. When i enter the view where the gantt chart is displayed  i have the dataloaded, drawcomplete, resized events triggerd. However this happens every time the display setting of the view changes. If i put display:none from the developer tools the 3 events get triggered, and then again when i put display:block. I think this is redundant and takes a lot of time. Can someone tell me how can i skip the triggering of these events?

Thank you.

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

It seems in your application, while the view changes, the chart is taking the new dimension based on the new view and it re-sizes.

While re-sizing the chart, it loads the data and re-draw the chart. So all the events dataloaded, drawcomplete, resized will trigger again.

For more information on "FusionCharts JavaScript API - Events", please visit the link: http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/?JavaScript/API/Events.html

Hope I am able to clarify myself.

Hi, thank you for your reply. I checked the documentation. The trouble seems to be with the dojo integration. If i write the chart from outside the dojo code it will work with constant width. If i call the fusion charts from inside the dojo sequence tha chart will need a resize, which i don't want. If you have some sugestions with the integrations would be great. Thank you