spauny

horizontally cut labels on IE7 and IE8

I use FusionCharts 3.3.1-sr2.19840 .

I am experiencing some visual problems with labels on IE7 and IE8. As you can see in the picture, some labels are horizontally cut. Do you know if this is a bug or if there is a solution to this?

cut_labels.jpg

Hi,

Are you are able to see the chart fine in other browsers like Chrome and Firefox?

Can you test the below given link of demo gallery on IE7 and IE8 at your end and let me know if you can see the chart as expected?

Link : http://www.fusioncharts.com/demos/gallery/pie-and-doughnut/chart.asp?id=pie3d_4

Awaiting your response.

Hi Haritha,

Yes, in other browsers the labels are ok. Even in IE9 they are displayed just fine.

I opened the given link with IE7 and IE8, it shows a little better but the "g" and "y" from Biotechnology are still cut.

Thank you!

Hi,

The link from demo gallery given above seems to be working fine in IE 8. Please find an attached screenshot of the same.

Please check if there are any concurrent applications running which are consuming the memory of the browser or your system. Also, please check your browser mode, document mode, the window size in which you are viewing the chart, if you are seeing a JavaScript chart or Flash chart and also let us know the OS that you are using.

Awaiting your response.

post-37797-0-98366400-1380877508_thumb.png

Hi Haritha,

Thank you for your help.

I have attached the images for IE7 and IE8. I don't think the memory is a problem since I have 8 Giga. The charts are rendered with Javascript

post-27908-0-42300600-1381241695_thumb.jpg

post-27908-0-10872300-1381241704_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Could you please confirm if you are trying to test the link on native IE 7 and IE 8  browser or you are testing by changing the document mode?

The screenshot that I have posted above is tested on native IE 8 and not by changing the document mode. So, if you are testing by changing various document modes then we suggest you to test on native browsers to see the correct results.

Awaiting your response.

I tested on native IE7 and the labels are perfect. Very strange... I haven't had such difference between native IE and compatibility IE.

Anyway, thank you a lot Haritha!

Good day!