Sign in to follow this  
ww1711

Loading Chart Please Wait. Why?

Hello all at FC,

I've looked into many topics regarding this issue and have tried implementing each solution and haven't gotten this to work yet.

Here is my JS:

FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer("javascript");
FusionCharts.debugMode.outputTo(function () { console.log(arguments); });
var fc = new FusionCharts("../_FusionCharts/StackedColumn3D.swf", "NewBarometer1", "366", "200","0","1");
fc.setXMLData("<%= CreateXML("DueToday") %>");
fc.render("divBarometer");

Here is my XML:

<chart palette='2' baseFontColor='000000' showCanvasBg='0' showValues='0' useRoundEdges='1' chartNoDataText='Coming Soon!' legendNumColumns='2' forceYAxisValueDecimals='1' forceYAxisValueDecimals='1' showYAxisValues='0' yAxisValueDecimals='0' decimals='0' exportEnabled='1' exportAtClient='0' exportAction='download' exportHandler='../CPD/FCExporter.aspx' exportFormats='JPG=Export as JPEG' exportFileName='DueTodayOverdue-10-21-2013_10-29-54_AM' subCaption='' exportDialogColor='e1f5ff' exportDialogBorderColor='0372ab' YAxisMinValue='0' bgColor='EFEFEF' bgAlpha='100' exportDialogFontColor='0372ab' exportDialogPBColor='0372ab'><categories><category label='Available'/><category label='Overdue'/><category label='Due Today'/></categories><dataset seriesName='Available'><set value='3011940' toolText='836:39:00'/><set /><set /></dataset><dataset seriesName='Workflow'><set /><set value='6977' toolText='1:56:17'/><set value='6734' toolText='1:52:14'/></dataset><styles><definition><style name='mySubCaptionFont' type='font' font='Tahoma' size='9' bold='0'/><style name='myShadow' type='shadow' color='0E4068' angle='45'/><style name='mySCShadow' type='shadow' color='000000' angle='45'/><style name='chartCaption' type='font' font='Arial' size='11' color='000000'/><style name='axisNLabels' type='font' font='Arial' size='10' color='000000'/></definition><application><apply toObject='Caption' styles='myShadow'/><apply toObject='Caption' styles='chartCaption'/><apply toObject='DataLabels' styles='axisNLabels'/><apply toObject='SubCaption' styles='mySubCaptionFont'/></application></styles></chart>

I've attempted rendering this in IE9 and Google Chrome (up-to-date as of 2013/10/21).

When the chart renders in Flash, everything looks fine. When I attempt to render in JavaScript, I get the "Loading Chart. Please Wait" and nothing happens.

It looks as if the FusionCharts.js code is falling on itself at: (h is undefined)

d[g] = b.attr(h.attributes);

My .swf and the 4 required .js files are all in the same place.

Can you help with any possible solutions, please?

Thank you!

Guest Rishab
Hi,

Can you please ensure that you have pasted the JavaScript files (FusionCharts.js, FusionCharts.HC.js,FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js and jquery.min.js) in the required folder?

Also, remove the duplicate attribute-'forceYAxisValueDecimals' from your Data XML.

The attached item is the screenshot of the chart using your Data -

post-47865-0-93512100-1382447332_thumb.jpg

Yes, all of the files are in the correct place as I stated in my post. This issue is present in any variation that I attempt. It's not working for any of the FusionWidgets either (that do not have a forceYAxisValueDecimals setting present).

Any other ideas?

Guest Rishab

Hi,

For rendering widgets you need an additional JavaScript file(FusionCharts.HC.Widgets).

Here is the screenshot of the chart and widget rendered in the attached sample-

post-47865-0-48780400-1382597434_thumb.jpg

For more information, please refer the attached sample.

Chart_Widget.zip

After not looking into this for a while, I came back to it a little earlier today.

It's solved. I had a reference to jquery.js in the head tag. I removed it, and now the charts render in js. I'm not sure why this is an issue, but it was.

I hope this helps someone else in the future.

Guest Rishab

Good to know that your issue was resolved. :)

Edited by Rishab