Sign in to follow this  
jksry

Img tag in set displayvalue attribute

Hi,

i referred below forum link and tried to display the image,

http://forum.fusioncharts.com/topic/2227-tooltip-html/

I am able to display the image, PFA xml that i have attached using 'displayvalue' tag i appended img HTML tag and tried to render it in flash mode able to render the image properly.

But i appended the img tag inside a (anchor) tag, because when i click on the image i want to open another page. 

But the whole image is not clickable, i mean the whole image is not looking hyperlink a particular area only i am able to click on the image and its opening that url with new page. i tried so many ways pls suggest any solution.

i am using version fusioncharts/3.3.1-sr2.19840 and trying to render Flash mode.chartxml.txt

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

It is not possible to add images and links to "displayValue" attribute, natively. However, using img tag or anchor tag inside "displayValue" is a workaround for your requirement. 

You are seeing hyperlink over some part of the image and not on the whole because the link is being applied to the image also according to the font size that you have set in the styles for "DataValues". You may try increasing the font size and you will find that the area of hyperlink on the image also increases.

Hope this helps.