Sign in to follow this  
yang.yang.zz

ZoomLine chart loses important data

Hi

I'm using ZoomLine chart to display some peak volumes. It's pretty cool but I found the following issue. Not sure if it is a bug:

The attached screenshots are from the "same" chart, before and after Zooming in.

In the first screenshot. The user's focus will be on the peak volume on Jan 13. Then after zooming in, we can see the peak value (176199976). However, when I scroll to the right, to 11:00 on Jan 17. There's a much bigger peak volume (339837616). But this more important peak is completely invisible from the Chart before Zooming in.

I checked the implementation. It seems ZoomLine chart will hide some values to make the time label looks clear. These values will show up after the user zooms in. However, it causes a problem that the user may miss the more important data.

Any idea?

Thanks!

-Yang

post-62376-0-33119400-1390020714_thumb.png

Guest Sumedh

Hello,

The feature which you are looking for is currently not supported but this has been already added in our feature wishlist.

We will try to implement this feature in future releases, if it is feasible.

Thanks for your time and support.

Hi,

Hope you are keeping well.
Thank you for your patience.
Could you please upgrade your current version to the latest, i.e, FusionCharts Suite v3.7, release yesterday that will resolve your reported issue?

A basic feature of showing peak data is added. To make this feature work there are at present three attributes added on the Chart level. They are:

showPeakData : (0/1)
maxPeakDataLimit: A numeric value which will define the upper limit for peak data. Any data value which is above this value will be considered as a peak data.

minPeakDataLimit: A numeric value which will define the lower limit for peak data. Any data value which is below this value will be considered as a peak data.

To avail this licensed release, you would need to re-Download the entire package from the My Orders section of FusionCharts Product Update Center.
PUC URL: www.fusioncharts.com/puc/
To download the Evaluation version of FusionCharts Suite XT v3.7, please visit the link: http://www.fusioncharts.com/download/
Hope this would resolve your issue. If you require any further assistance please do drop us a mail.

Thanks.