Sign in to follow this  
daniel_moon16

Javascript Fallback Problems

Hello.

I am having problems with the Javascript charts rendering when flash is unavailable.  What I get right now is an X in the frame where the chart is supposed to be.  The same chart renders perfectly using flash.  The same chart also renders when I

FusionCharts.setCurrentRenderer("javascript");

My company likes the look and speed of the flash version, but not all of our computers/devices are flash capable.

I've done a little bit of research and I am fairly certain that what I read said that this feature is in the FusionCharts.js file so then I did

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="js/fusioncharts/Charts/FusionCharts.js"></script>

Making sure that: FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js FusionCharts.HC.js and jquery.min.js are in the same folder as FusionCharts.js

Which still didn't work.

I am operating Internet Explorer 9 and have tried in Firefox and Chrome with the same failures.  I am using FusionCharts 3.3.1 XT

I don't think it matters but I am using a realtimeline graph.

Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Please note that FusionCharts Suite XT contains four Packages. Like: FusionCharts XT, FusionWidgets XT, PowerCharts XT and FusionMaps XT.

The chart type you are using (Real Time Line graph) is present in FusionWidgets XT Pack.

So, you would need to copy the "FusionCharts.HC.Widgets.js" file from FusionWidgets XT Pack into the same directory where FusionCharts.js file is present.

For more information on "Creating charts, gauges, maps in a single page", please visit the link: http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/FirstChart/maps_charts.html

Hope this helps!