Sign in to follow this  
TonyWei

Memory leaks when using JS

Dear All,

In my project, I am using FusionCharts XT v3.3.1 SR3 and render by JavaScript.

The charts should be updated  every 3 mins.I use setJsonDate() to update it,and I find there are some memory leaks after it update.

Then I try to dispose the charts and create new charts to instead update and set all the references to null, this is also doesn't work.

At last,I change a sample of FusionCharts' document(UpdateChartData) for test, just create and dispose a chart. the memory usage shows memory still leaks.

Is there something wrong with my usage?

post-60042-0-66978200-1395910456_thumb.png

UpdateChartData.html

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Yes there are the known issues related to memory leak in FusionCharts Suite XT and our Engineering team is working on it.

Memory leak issue has been addressed to a certain extent in our latest release and we are constantly working on this area and will try to improve in the upcoming service releases of FusionCharts.

However, with regard to your requirement, we could suggest you to try once using the Real-Time charts for FusionWidgets XT Pack, for updating the data only in your chart (and not reload the entire chart every 3 mins).

For more information on "Real-Time charts", please visit the link: http://docs.fusioncharts.com/widgets/Contents/RealTime/RealTimeOverview.html

Hope this helps!

Hi,

Yes there are the known issues related to memory leak in FusionCharts Suite XT and our Engineering team is working on it.

Memory leak issue has been addressed to a certain extent in our latest release and we are constantly working on this area and will try to improve in the upcoming service releases of FusionCharts.

However, with regard to your requirement, we could suggest you to try once using the Real-Time charts for FusionWidgets XT Pack, for updating the data only in your chart (and not reload the entire chart every 3 mins).

For more information on "Real-Time charts", please visit the link: http://docs.fusioncharts.com/widgets/Contents/RealTime/RealTimeOverview.html

Hope this helps!

Thanks!