Sign in to follow this  
razvan.deac

YAxisName orientation for Dual Y

Hi,

I'm trying to maintain the same look and feel between two versions of FusionCharts using the same input data for the chart and I noticed that the orientation of YAxisName labels is slightly different from one version to another, you can see details in the image attached.

I'm using Multi-series 2D Dual Y chart, @version fusioncharts/3.2.4-release.8565 and @version fusioncharts/3.3.1-sr3.21100.

Is there a way to maintain the orientation used in @version fusioncharts/3.2.4-release.8565?

Thanks,

Razvan

post-53080-0-58343900-1395932057_thumb.png

Hi,

I am unable to replicate the issue using @version fusioncharts/3.2.4-release.8565 for JavaScript charts.

Both versions give me similar outputs.

However, it is different for Flash charts and JavaScript charts.

Please find attached screen shot of the JavaScript chart rendered using fusioncharts/3.2.4-release.8565 version.

Hope this helps!

post-62559-0-57084700-1396009526_thumb.png

Hi,

In the screenshot I've attached version @version fusioncharts/3.2.4-release.8565 is using flash to render the charts and @version fusioncharts/3.3.1-sr3.21100 is using JavaScript.

Is there a way to have the same orientation (pointing upwards) for both primary and secondary Y axis labels in @version fusioncharts/3.3.1-sr3.21100 using JavaScript?

Thanks,

Razvan

Hi,

In the screenshot I've attached version @version fusioncharts/3.2.4-release.8565 is using flash to render the charts and @version fusioncharts/3.3.1-sr3.21100 is using JavaScript.

Is there a way to have the same orientation (pointing upwards) for both primary and secondary Y axis labels in @version fusioncharts/3.3.1-sr3.21100 using JavaScript?

Thanks,

Razvan

Hi Razvan,

Please note that the Flash version displays both the Y-axis name pointing upwards in the latest version.

However, the JavaScript chart shows the Primary Y-axis name pointing upwards whereas the secondary Y-axis name pointed downwards, which is a conventional format. We would continue to display this in the future version, which will be a pure JavaScript version.

Hope this clarifies the query. :)