Sign in to follow this  
Jerry Hsieh

Scale Y axis

Hi all:

this is my chart ,i use fusionchart ,my problem is in the attach file, the y value is too close to difficult see the difference in the chart

(ex.1.00,0.99,0.98...)

i want to know how to set or modify the <chart> attribute and we can distinguish easily 

post-62643-0-73866200-1398062824_thumb.jpg

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi Jerry,

Is it feasible for you to show the data values for all the anchor points, by setting showValues='1' in the dataset element of the corresponding line plot data?

For more information on "Scroll Combination 2D Chart Specification Sheet", please visit the link: http://docs.fusioncharts.com/charts/contents/ChartSS/ScrollCombi2D.html

Hope this helps!

Hi Sashibhusan:

The showValues='1' setting can show the value of the column, but i want to use the column(height) to show the data is not the same(because some columns' value is too close)

if  the datas in the x axis too more,we can easily show the trend of the datas but not only show the values,

thanks you for reply

Guest Sashibhusan

Yes, you are right.

For an example, if from a circle of larger radius, a very small arc taken out, it will be a straight line. Similar way, for more data points the changes in the values can be distinguished, but it is hard to find the difference in height for two consecutive plots with closest values. In that case displaying the plot values would be more readable.

Hope I am able to clarify myself.

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Yes, as I have already suggested, by showing the data values will only help you to find the difference.