Sign in to follow this  
tester82

Export server and client side without re render of chart

Is it possible to allow an export server side and client side without re rendering the chart.  I need to give the user the option to render the chart client side or server side and when I re render the chart it doesnt seem to work.

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

Could you please clarify your requirement a bit more?

a. Are you implementing re-rendering feature and in that you want to export the chart and save in both client and server side, by choosing the corresponding option by the user?

b. Are you exporting the chart to both server and client side and while exporting the chart gets re-renderd and which is why the exporting functionality does not work?

If feasible, please provide a scaled down sample implementation of your charts, to better assist you.

Awaiting your valuable response.

I am going with option b exporting the chart to both server and client side and while exporting the chart gets re-renderd and which is why the exporting functionality does not work?  Is there a way to export both server and client side without re rendering the chart??

Guest Sashibhusan

Hi,

It seems you are rendering Flash charts and trying to export. Could you please try once by rendering the chart in JavaScript mode and see if it helps?

Else, please drop us a mail to <[email protected]> and provide the scaled down sample implementation of your issue, to better assist you.