Sign in to follow this  
iulian

yAxisMinValue is not considered

Hi,

I am trying to set yAxisMinValue on the table but it is not being applied. I attached a screenshot. Any idea how to fix this?

Thank you,

Iulian

post-27902-0-20744600-1404805230_thumb.png

Edited by iulian

Hi Lulian,

Have you set the yAxisMinValue attribute as a negative value?

For example: <chart yAxisMinValue='-1500000'>

No, it is still not working.

More details:

Y max value goes up to 60M. Y min value goes down to -10K. Now the problem is that minimum value displayed on the Y axis is -15M, and this makes the -10K value look very small, barely visible. If I set the value to -100K, it is not considered. If I set it to -1M, then it is considered but the number of divisional lines is less and my -10K is still barely visible.

Let me know if I can add any more information.

Thank you.

Iulian

Hi Swarnam,

Thanks for looking closely into this issue. Please find the JSON data attached. I am using a Multi-series 2D Single Y chart. Let me know if I can provide any other information which may be useful for debugging.

Note that the JSON is generated dynamically in the backend based on DB data.

Thank you.

Iulian

data.json.zip

Hi Swarnam,

Let me know if you need me to provide any other information. If you could provide me with the not-minified version of FusionCharts source code, I could implement this feature and commit it in your repositories so it will be available with your next release.

Thanks,

Iulian

Swarnam, thank you for the reply. Unfortunately this does not work. I want the yaxisminvalue to be -50000 (-50K)and the y axis to be scaled properly. In this case, the solution would be to have 5 div lines for negative values (because we have 5 div lines for positive values). Which means the negative value, which is -30000 (-30K) in my case, will be visible. In your attached example, as in mine, the visible part of the negative is only 1-2 mm and it is very easy to miss.

If needed we can take the discussion outside the forums and provide test cases and even show you a demo of what I want.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Iulian

Edited by iulian