Sign in to follow this  
Pallav

Charts printing

Hello,

I don't know if this is a bug or just a configuration issue.

When I try to print a chart in fusioncharts V3. The right side of it doesn't fit in my paper.

I tried to resize it and everything but always the same problem.

Have anyone had this same problem ?

Thanks,

I used all the possibilities I have to print the charts.

I used the browser print function and also the print from the charts menu.

Same results :-(

I am also unable to print charts correctly in anything but IE 7. I've tried Firefox (PC and Mac) and Safari (Mac). In all cases, the chart prints larger than on the screen, and is cropped (on the bottom and right) to the specified chart size.

We've identified the problem of cropping during printing and would be fixing the same in our next release (in a few weeks time). Thanks a lot for your inputs and time and sorry for any inconvenience due to this.

Hello all,

I am a new user of FusionCharts Professional for Filemaker currently formatting a lengthy research report that combines data tables with one or two FusionCharts on each page to be delivered as PRINTED report documents.

My problem is that after sizing the web viewer to contain the chart associated with the data and then sizing the chart to fit within the web viewer as viewed on the computer display, the printed page appears to show only about 15 percent to 20 percent of the intended chart.

I'm using Filemaker v8.5 and a Macintosh 17 inch PowerBook G-4 with Mac OS 10.4.10.

I have been using trial and error methods to find a combination of web viewer size and chartWidth/chartHeight that will control the printed output. So far no luck with pressure on a deadline mounting.

Would anyone have suggestions?

Thanks and regards,

Phil