Sign in to follow this  
bwoodward730

Export chart to image from own server

Hi

I have setup our server to export a graph back to the client using Batik. Everything is set up correctly and when the 'export chart' button is clicked and either 'download as jpeg' or 'png' is selected the image is downloaded except the quality between the image downloaded this way and an image downloaded from the 'export.api3.fusioncharts.com' greatly differs as downloaded from our server is a lower quality image. Is there any other setting I need to change to increase the quality of the image from our server.

I have attached the image comparison to the post

post-62835-0-44417300-1405634705_thumb.png

Hi

I have setup our server to export a graph back to the client using Batik. Everything is set up correctly and when the 'export chart' button is clicked and either 'download as jpeg' or 'png' is selected the image is downloaded except the quality between the image downloaded this way and an image downloaded from the 'export.api3.fusioncharts.com' greatly differs as downloaded from our server is a lower quality image. Is there any other setting I need to change to increase the quality of the image from our server.

I have attached the image comparison to the post

Hi,

We are unable to replicate the issue with the latest version, i.e, FusionCharts v3.4. Could you please retest it with the latest version and confirm the same? It includes a lot of new features and enhancements?

You can see the upcoming new docs at http://docs.fusioncharts.com and new additions at http://docs.fusioncharts.com/tutorial-setup-whats-new.html

Awaiting your response.